𝐢 𝐧 𝐭 𝐫 𝐨

The High Class of Europe

Or should I say the vampires?
Everybody knows they exist, yet it is an unspoken rule to stay silent about them.  You wouldn't want to risk one of them hearing you talk bad about them.  The punishment for something as simple as that is unspeakable.  The Vampires have built an empire from the dirt of London and have reigned for thousands of years. They continue to drag terror everywhere they step.  

Now in every high class, there's the low respected, middle of the pack, and the elites.  

Obviously, none are as interesting as the Elites of society.  The cremé of the crop.  Allow me to introduce you to Zara Delcour, Kaspian Auclair, Mackenzie Rousseau, and Nox Toussaint, the most powerful young adults of them all.

And the great thing is? They're not going anywhere.

But people are always looking for the next best thing or the biggest deal.
Alliances are formed.
Threats are made.
And it's all one big game of chess.

1) I try my best to update every Friday

1) I try my best to update every Friday. Honestly, I have a super hectic school schedule right now so it will probably be crazy updating. I'm super sorry I know how annoying that probably is to readers so I'll try my best to make it once a week. No promises though :/

2) Please everybody remember I'm young. I make mistakes. My grammar isn't perfect ok? I'm still studying English classes and am nowhere near close to how a real author would write. I enjoy writing for fun and hope someday to be an author, but I'm not there yet! I do check my work though so hopefully I won't miss too many mistakes. Feel free to nicely point out my mistakes in comment sections so I can try to fix them!

3) Please refrain yourselves from posting mean comments, they can really hurt somebody. Telling me how I can better my piece is greatly appreciated but seriously guys do it in a nice way! I have feelings. I am human. I feel like in today's world that is something we often forget, but it's so awesome when we get reminded of it!