One Against Seven

Start from the beginning

Genji thinking: What the hell? I can't be losing! My family... MY FRIENDS! I can't die when they could possibly be in danger! I WON'T DIE HERE!

Genji stood up as his body shock as he could barely standing a turned into his mastered form of Ultra Instinct.

Carnel: Back for more I see?

Destruirah: We've been holding back too much power, how about 40 percent?

Everyone powered up to 50 percent or less as they all targeted Genji, he did his best to dodge all of their incoming attacks but eventually he was overwhelmed as a spike of ice shot through his chest impaling him. Kazuna jumped down and stabbed Genji in the back with two swords burning his skin as he yelled out in pain before being punched on the face once more by Carnel and his gauntlet. Genji hit the ground as he was then hit by the memories of Carnel when he was a baby. Thinking about how he didn't cry when he saw his father's true face but smiled and laughed bring tears to Genji's eyes that his son didn't fear him while Resusa smiled on.

Genji's eye in the present filled with tears as he stood up to confront his son who stood smiling with a red glow in his eye. He went for a punch only for Genji to dodge and pull his right fist back, Carnel did the same pulling his left which held the gauntlet. They clashed breaking his cybernetic arm completely, Genji depowered from M.U.I as he fell back only for Mother Miranda to stab through his lower back with one of her claws and pulled out a brain which was connected to his lumbar spinal cord. Genji screamed out in pain once more as everyone who held a grudge smiled at Genji's suffering. JT looked on as Genji fell on his back as he began to spew out blood from his arms, legs, back, and chest. Blood began come out of his mouth as he began to choke on it.

JT: GENJI!!!

Corrupted JT: Your friend will die, there is nothing you can do

JT was chained up in his own mind as the corrupted being had a stern look on his face. He watched on as Genji was tortured by the Five Followers Of Legendaro, JT felt tears fall from his eyes as he watched on.

JT: I'm sorry Genji...

The corrupted being turned his head to look at JT as he admitted defeat, he turned his head back to watch even without noticing that he too was also crying. Genji felt the ice stab into his left arm as it lifted him up while he screamed out in pain while Eris laughed at the sight. Genji formed four spider legs and broke the ice freeing his arm, they began to repair what little was left of his right arm and heal his left. He used them to stand as he unleashed a atomic blast from his mouth crashing into Mother Miranda who crashed against the ground.

She growled getting back up forming spider legs as well. Genji did his best using his own to defend himself from her but since he was using them to stand all he could use was 2 legs while Mother Miranda had access to all four. The woman took delight in Genji's fear as he was being pushed back and cornered. Mother Miranda met face to face with him before grabbing his legs with a flesh and vine like rope and lifting him off the ground and breaking his four spider legs. Mother Miranda held up as Destruirah met face to face with him.

Destruirah: You were always father's favorite creation and his strongest and you definitely had the edge but you were always too dumb even with that second brain of yours which Miranda has just removed from your body. You pushed away what was possibly your best option at winning because your kindness and love made you too soft and unwilling to sacrifice those around you. My father saw that and removed that part from his soul so he could achieve his goal.

Destruirah slapped Genji a few times before telling Miranda to drop him. He fell on his back before a being impaled by ice once more going through his chest. Destruirah smiled grabbing Genji by the chin and forcing him to look at her.