"Is it the first time you saw a walkman?"

"Who's walking?"

"Forget it..." Minghao scoffed and continued with putting the tape on the walkman. When he was ready he was about to press play but something stopped him.

"Why didnt you press play?" Jun startled him when he was trying to think.

"I... I am thinking-"

Should he listen to this? I mean... She left it on his locker? So why not? Questions were overflowing his brain.

"We are not here so you can think, We are here so I will listen to that mixtape!" Without asking for permission, Jun pressed play. Minghao was about to hit him but a soft voice stopped him.

I like you~

There was a pause of the girl's voice. She seemed soft and vulnerable to his ears.

"What?" Hao whispered to himself.

I like you~

The girl repeats.

"Is it live?" Jun foolishly asked and Mingao turned to his front fully immersed. Is that a love confession? He was shocked.

You make the stars look brighter every time you smile at the pitch black sky. You make everything brighter.~

Minghao let go of a soft smirk in the corner of his lips hearing at these words.

"Someone is head over hills for you..." Jun winked to his friend. Minghao stared at his boots and tried not to smile in front of his friend. He needed to be serious.

You make me happy on days of dispair and depression. On days I feel down and hopeless. I like you a lot.~

"You are blushingggg!!!" Jun pointed at him quite playfully but Minghao glared at him quite agressively.

"Cut the crap, I am not..." He growled and continued paying his attention to what the mixtape was saying.

I like how you give me random glances on the hallway yet you dont know who I am. I like the way your curly hair gets blown by the wind. Or the random smiles you give when you entered the classroom.~

"Um Minghao?"

"What now?"

"Your hair is not curly..."

"Shut up of course it is..." He touched his hair and tried to mess it up a little just to make it look curly when they were hell straight at this point.

"They are n-"

"Then how do you explain her liking my curly h-" He was about to answer but the girl's voice interrupted her.

I like you Chwe Vernon.

And thats when both of their faces dropped. In the sound of that name they both froze.

"Vernon?" Hao asked but he already knew the answer. Indeed, Vernon! All this thing happened for Vernon to hear. Not Minghao.

"The girl put the tape on the wrong locker..." Jun explained and then his whole mood changed. He was not that happy he was a while ago.

"I... I guess it belongs to Vernon..." Minghao announced while playing with the walkman. "Are you gonna give it to him?" Jun asked.

"No..." Hao gave him a sly smirk. It was the first time he smirked after a while. He is usually too damn serious for smiles.

"But he is your friend..."

"I am doing this for him! He has a girlfriend. Why would he need that tape?" He tried to sound logical yet Jun was not convinced.