Chapter 11 (Chris' POV) (NSFW)

Chris' POV

"Uhh~" Eddie mewled, burying his face in the pillow.

The bed rocked when I, liked Eddie asked me to: "fucked him into the mattress." The sounds of our breathy moans and my hips slamming into him from behind filled the room until he tightened around me, making it a little difficult for me to move.

"Wait, Chris," he lifted his head and groaned. "I don't... wanna finish yet. Let me turn over."

He repositioned himself after I pulled out, closing his eyes with a huff as he lay on his back. I leaned down to kiss him until my eyes fell upon the love mark on his neck, to which I immediately straightened up, looking away from him and sitting on my knees.

"What?" he sat upright, his eyes peering into mine as he took my length into his hand.

I closed my hand around his wrist. Here we go again...

"Where did you get that mark on your neck?"

"From you."

Bullshit... "I would have remembered that, but I don't. So you're lying."

He inched back toward the pillows. "Chris--"

I released my grip on him and climbed off the bed. "You're lying to me."

He shook his head. "N-no I'm telling you the truth! You kissed my neck last night!"

"Are you sure it was me? Or did Mike do that to you after?"

"God, what is your fucking problem with Mike!?" he raised his voice.

I didn't answer him while I picked his shirt up from the floor. I chucked it at him before bending over to take his pants and underwear, and I threw that at him too.

"W-what are you doing?"

I turned around, my jaw tightening when I looked directly at him. "Giving your clothes back, so you can get dressed and leave."