Chapter 5 (Chris' POV) (lightly NSFW)

Chris' POV

"If you're not into this, we can stop, Chris."

I huffed, my hands holding Eddie's hips as he rode me at a slow pace. "What do you mean?"

"I dunno. Seems to me like you're not really into this."

"I am," I said, wondering what brought him to that conclusion. "This feels good. Really good. You look really cute."

He smirked for half a second, his lips straightening as his blue eyes stared into mine. "Then show me. Don't make me do all the work."

He pulled me out and left my lap. He lied down with his legs spread, where I closed in and lined myself up with his entrance. He let out a loud grunt when I pushed through, his arms wrapped around my back.

"Ha-harder, Chris," he breathed, his eyes closing as he put his hand around his own member.

I was more than happy to do what he asked, pushing my hips into him with more force until his voice trembled.

"O-oh, Chris! Chris I--" he let out a loud moan as he came, quickly stroking himself through his orgasm.

I lost control of myself when I climaxed, trying to bite back my groaning while my thrusts became sporadic, slowing to a stop as it died down. I sighed heavily when I pulled out and removed my condom, walking to the bathroom slowly to discard it. When I returned to the bedroom, Eddie must have gotten dressed at lighting speed. That seemed to be the case when he quickly pulled his boots onto his feet, skipping the process of tying the laces when he stood up.

"Are you leaving?"

Eddie nodded. "I have an essay due in the morning."

"Oh," I crawled under the covers and turned the TV on. "I'd love it if you stayed the night, but that sounds really important."

"It really is, so I have to go. All my shit's in the dorm."

"It's alright, Eddie, I understand."

"Is it?" He answered, his tone suddenly curt.

"Uhh..." I looked in his direction. "Yeah, I--"

"Look, I'm not leaving to see Mike or anything, if that's what you're worried about."

I stammered, having a hard time responding to Eddie bringing him up out of nowhere. He stood directly in front of the TV, and his expression turned aggressive as he crossed his arms. I let out a deep sigh, trying my best to ignore my heart beating heavily in my chest from the mental image of him sitting beside Mike the other day.

"Eddie..." I paused, my hand fidgeting with the remote. "I'm not worried. Not about Mike. Or anything."

"Is that the truth?" he asked.

"Yes, Eddie. Seriously."

I caught his face softening just as he turned to leave. "Alright. Good night, Chris."

"Good night, Eddie," I responded, listening to his footsteps grow quieter as he went down the stairs.

By the time I heard the front door close, I did begin to worry about him and Mike.