DAY 27: INTOXICATED (8 | R18)

"uhm, J,Jung Soo.. ha.."

Jung Soo licked Rok Soo's lower lip, and nibbled his tongue while rubbing his nipples underneath his clothes. Soo Hyuk was behind him, rubbing his hard dick on Rok Soo's butt. They were in the back stairs, calming the raging lover who was about to commit murder because of his twin brother.

"Have you calmed down?"

Soo Hyuk asked Rok Soo who was now panting and huffing, his face was flushed bright red, and he looked calmer now. Rok Soo nodded and bit his lip.

"Yes.."

He said with a low voice, he sighed and peeked a kiss towards Jung Soo's cheeks. Jung Soo blushed and smiled, Soo Hyuk eyed the man in front of him.

"How about me?"

He sulked, Rok Soo turned towards him and pulled him for a kiss. Jung Soo motioned his hand behind his back, eyeing Soo Hyuk.

'Where do I hide this?'

He asked internally, Soo Hyuk got that and motioned the empty boxes stacked just beside them. Jung Soo nodded and grabbed Rok Soo's head, leaning for a kiss in the forehead.

"Go. Visit Cale, I'll just go to the restroom."

Rok Soo nodded as Soo Hyuk intertwined their fingers and opened the door, he nodded to Jung Soo who was hiding the large scissor and ruler at his back. When the two left, he sighed, he was so relieved. He rummaged over the boxes and hid the objects there.

"Where did he even get this?"

He asked himself as he clicked his tongue. He then followed the two.

CALE woke up with a heavy feeling. He feels like he had been punched and kicked by a thousand times, he can't even move a muscle. He flinched as soon as he saw his mother glaring at him.

'Ah shit.'

He cursed himself, his mother, Jour was peeling an apple, and beside her was Alberu and Choi Han kneeling on the floor with their hands held up high. Ron was behind them, holding a stick.

"Good morning, my dear Cale. Did you enjoy your sexcapade?"

His mother gave him a wide smile, her eyes were clear as a day. The door opened and there stepped his brother who was also wearing the same smile.

'Fuck, fuck, fuck.'

Cale shivered and closed his eyes, trying to sleep again. However, his brother, his evil brother slapped his thighs, earning a loud shout from him.

"OUCH! HYUNG!"

"Oh, that hurt?"

Cale glared at him, and called his mother.

"Mom, hyung is bullying me again!"

"Don't bully him too much."

Jour said, his brother snickered and tried to tickle his feet, he felt betrayed.

"Stop it, Hyung! My body hurts, you are making it worst!"

"How about no?"

Alberu and Choi Han looked at them with a worried expression, they called the older twin and tried to convinced him.

"H,hyung.. Cale might over exert himself."

Choi Han said only to receive a cold glare from Rok Soo. Alberu flinched with that and bowed his head. Rok Soo turned his head towards his brother and inspected his appearance.