DAY 24: INTOXICATED (5 | R18)

"Aggh!"

Rok Soo groaned and panted as two hot and large dicks shook his entire body, Soo Hyuk and Jung Soo was pounding him like crazy. Unable to catch his breath, he tightened his grasp on Soo Hyuk who was in front of him as he slam his nape in between Jung Soo's neck and shoulders.

His legs were widely spread like a cleaned chicken, his asshole was burning hot with the stimulation. Jung Soo at his back was holding his left leg, spreading it more, and Soo Hyuk held his right leg while biting his nipples.

"Rok Soo..."

"Oh fuck-!"

The two men moaned in pleasure as they continued to ram their dicks on the other. Rok Soo shouted as an intense thrust ripped his sanity away, causing to release his third orgasm. His saliva was dripping from the corner of his lips, eyes are cloudy, his breaths was ragged.

"Bloody hell, s,slow d,down-! Ah ah!"

He chanted when he felt another orgasm surging in, he tried to push Soo Hyuk who was still pounding him like crazy, but Jung Soo at the back did the most mind-blowing thing he could ever imagine.

He pulled his dick, almost out of other's ass, and slammed it back so hard again.

"Auughh!"

For the fourth time, Rok Soo cummed with his ass and his dick, strings of love juices spurted like fountain. The men fucking him hasn't even cummed yet, it feels like eternity in the living room. He arched his back and clenched the inside of his hole, receiving a grunt from both men.

"Fuck, don't tightened like that-ah!"

"Shit, dammit."

Tears formed in the corner of Rok Soo's eyes as waves of pleasure enveloped his entire being once more. He continued to bounce in the air while both of the men were thrusting like raging bulls asking for release. Rok Soo gave out a whispered shout, curling his toes, gone now is the stoic expression he was making from the beginning, yet his face was a mess, calling out his boyfriends' names with a dragging and stuttering voice.

"Ah, ah, ah, Ssoo hyukkkk...soo"

"Jjunggsoo-ah, ah!"

Hearing this lovely moan, Soo Hyuk and Jung Soo almost lose their mind, an overwhelming orgasm erupted between the three. Seeding the man in between, juices fell to the floor as they release themselves inside Rok Soo.

"Haaa..ha.."

Once unbuckled, Rok Soo's hip gave out, slamming into Soo Hyuk's hard chest. Jung Soo grabbed his hips from the back and positioned himself once again, but Rok Soo muffled a yelped.

"N,no!"

"What do you mean? We are not done yet."

Jung Soo said while still catching his breath, giving his dick a few pumps. Soo Hyuk held the other's shoulders, leaning in and gave him a deep kiss, sucking the other's tongue.

"Hmmuph!"

Rok Soo said something in between their kisses, Soo Hyuk let him go as he tilt his head, trying to listen to the smaller man.

"Bed hyuuunnnggg.."

Dragging his tone and calling out to continue to bed, Soo Hyuk snapped. His lips cracked open to a smirk with his jaw clenched as he burn Rok Soo's expression in his mind.

Rok Soo's eyes were bright, at the same time they were cloudy and luscious, his swollen lips were lifted into a seductive smile, cheeks flushed pink, tongue licking the corners of his lips, bullets of sweat dripping from the forehead to his collar bone.