DAY 10: INVISIBLE TRICK (2)

Alberu fell into deep chaos and despair while sitting on the dining table, they were currently eating afternoon snacks right now, and its been an hour since he has been turned into an invisible man.

"Hyung, if you are here, eat something. I made Beacrox bake your favorite cookie."

Cale said with a gentle smile. Alberu banged the table, making everyone flinched. Eruhaben cleared his throat as he munched on his Blueberry Friands.

"Seems like he's really angry."

Eruhaben was biting his tongue right now, he wanted to smile but he know he can't. Cale wiped his lips with his napkin and nod.

"Right, I can just perform the ritual again after we eat."

Choi Han bowed his head as he grinned, he then ate the cupcake he was holding.

"Why are you laughing Choi Han?"

Alberu asked, he was stabbing the cake on his plate when he noticed Choi Han secretly grinned in front of him. Choi Han froze, a moment of silence for everyone, not until the golden dragon's laugh echoed throughout the room.

"Eruhaben-nim!"

Eruhaben's shoulders was shaking as he covered his mouth with his both hands.

"Were busted!"

Rosalyn ripped and activated a teleportation scroll, pulling the kids who were eating and Lock towards the circle.

"CALE!!!"

Alberu shouted when he tried to reach Cale who was on the verge of running.

"Eruhaben-nim!"

Cale exclaimed when he saw Eruhaben banging his hand on the table, with small tears on the corner of his eyes.

"Haa.. haa. I-I'm sorry Cale, its just, his expression is so funny, he really believed you."

Eruhaben said in between his laughs, Choi Han on the other hand was crouching under the table while covering his mouth, his shoulders were shaking.

Ron and Beacrox turned their backs as they shut their mouths, biting the insides of their cheeks, suppressing a laugh.

Alberu was slapping Cale's shoulders like a mother scolding his kid. Clopeh on the other hand was filming while kneeling in front of Cale and Alberu, Cale kicked the white haired man's butt when he was about to fell. That made Clopeh shivered. (Smells like masochist.)

Alberu then approached Eruhaben and slapped his shoulders, Eruhaben was so shocked by the action that he constantly froze on his spot with his mouth gaped open.

Alberu dragged Choi Han out of the table and slapped his shoulders three times, Choi Han was laughing while covering his face. Rosalyn ran with the children in her hands, and Alberu didn't even noticed that.

Ron and Beacrox also received three hard slaps on their shoulders, that was the moment they laughed while saying sorry to the blonde Emperor.

"Let me get this straight, you think it's funny that you have the guts to prank an Emperor?"

Alberu asked Cale who was coughing while rubbing his nose, the redhead sighed as he plastered a wide grin on his face.

"I do, and I'm kinda proud of today's achievement."

Alberu clenched his fist and squinted his eyes.

"Wait until I get my revenge on you."

He declared while clicking tongue.

"Oh, I'm so scared that I'm trembling."

Cale provoked him even more, Alberu's face was so red in annoyance.

"You know what, fuck you and those people who like you."

"Well, that's a lot of sex."