DAY 1: ABSURD

"Haa... ngh.."

Cale's voice reverberated all over the room, his sweat rolled over to his chest as he struggle with his hold.

"Ugh,. hnghh C-Choi Han-ahh.."

Choi Han gritted his teeth as he felt frustrated while looking on the flustered Cale-nim of his, he clenched his jaw and pushed himself up to get a better positioning.

"J-just a little bit.. hgn."

"A little more Cale-nim.."

Cale bit his hand while looking at Choi Han who was sweating bullets. He reached for the swordmaster's arm when he felt a sudden thrust,

"W-wait! S-slow down!"

Choi Han forcefully push and pull while feeling irritated when he saw Cale's reddish legs, it looked ravishing for a man's legs.

"Cale-nim, almost there.."

Choi Han said as he groaned and wiped a sweat of bullet in his forehead.

"Uhnn.. haa.. ah.."

Alberu's brows twitched as he glanced over the two individual inside his room, he clenched his fists and hardened his jaw.

"TSK. I TOLD YOU THAT THE BOOTS IS TOO SMALL FOR YOUR SIZE! YOU ARE STUBBORN AS EVER! STOP MOANING! YOU ARE GIVING PEOPLE OUTSIDE THE WRONG IDEA!"

"Sorry Hyung, its just the boots is unique."

Cale answered as he looked towards Choi Han who was helping him pull the stuck zipper of the knee boots he tried to wear.

"Cale-nim the zipper is rusty, the skin of legs is now bruise. How dare this boots!"

Choi Han said as his eyes fired again, he pull slowly, trying not to hurt the redhead who was groaning.

"This is absurd."

Alberu clicked his tongue and continued his work.