DAY 9: INVISIBLE TRICK (1)

"Stop laughing, we haven't started it yet."

Cale scolded Choi Han who was carrying a large white cloth, wiping the tears on his eyes, the kids also giggled as they hop all the way to the living room of the Super Rock Villa. Ron who was following his young puppy plastered a tired and benign smile on his face as soon as he saw the Emperor sitting comfortably on the couch, with only his pajama on.

Another poor soul.

Ron thought to himself as he nodded to the redhead when he gave the sign to send the signals. He sighed and sent the signals to the people Cale contacted earlier.

Lock knocked at the opened door as he entered in the living room, he smiled gently while secretly gulping.

"Y-young master! What's going on?"

The teen wolf asked innocently, he showcased his cute smile. The redhead sparkled as he answered.

"I'll be showing Hyung my special magic trick with no magic!"

"How would that be a magic trick if you won't use magic?"

Alberu said as he sat lazily on the couch, Choi Han was wiping his nose behind Alberu.

What a bad actor.

Cale thought as he raised a brow on the sarcasm of his brother.

"I am more than pleased to be questioned by the light and shining star of the empire, I would -"

"Enough, just show me."

Cale shrugged his shoulders as he ordered Choi Han to cover the blonde man.

"What are you doing?"

Alberu asked as the cloth covered him completely, it was quite thick, but not to the point of suffocation.

"I told you I'm pulling a trick, you will be invisible."

Cale replied as he pull Alberu's head.

"Ack! Invisible? Don't fuck with me, you're just going to cast a spell on me."

"No Hyung! I will really make you invisible using this cloth! I ain't cheating, you know me!"

Cale protested while winking at everyone at the room. There entered Rosalyn who was wearing a pair of glasses.

"Oh you're starting already Young Master Cale?"

Rosalyn asked as she winked at Cale, Eruhaben then followed the tower master as he nodded to Cale and everyone.

"We will be inspecting if you or Raon will use magic."

Eruhaben said, reassuring the doubting Emperor, Alberu sighed in defeat and shrugged.

"Alright! I will now start my ritual."

Cale touched Alberu's head as he activated his ancient power, Sound of the Wind.

You're so shameless, why are you using me for this? (Sound of the Wind)

Poor Alberu, getting caught up with Cale's pranks. (Super Rock)

Sounds fun to me! I like pranks! (Retrogressive Water)

If we are used for this, aren't we called, Ancient Pranksters..? HAHAHA!(Fire of Destruction)

Your joke is as old as you, can't you think of something new? Like shutting up? (Retrogressive Water)