DAY 3: HUNGRY

Alberu cleared his throat as he heard Choi Han's stomach grumbled angrily, he leaned towards him.

"Instructor-nim, are you hungry?"

Choi Han looked at him with a nervous expression, while Cale looked at them shamelessly. They were sitting on the front pews as the Thanksgiving mass was being held. The pope was giving his homily and the three of them are on the front lines, making everyone at the back notice them easily.

"I am fine Student-nim."

Choi Han said as he was sweating bullets. Cale tapped his shoulders.

"Choi Han if you are that hungry you can go, and eat."

"No. Cale-nim. I. am. not. hungry. at. all."

Cale and Alberu's brows twitched as they continued to stare at him.

"Human, Choi Han will be more embarrass if you continue to look at him like that! Here, I will give him apple pie."

"Eat Choi Han nya!"

"That's right! Don't starve yourself nya!"

Choi Han aggressively shook his head as soon as apple pies appeared in front of him, while the kids are looking at him eagerly, asking him to eat. Cale grab one apple pie and shove it to him, touching his lips.

"Eat."

Cale ordered him. Alberu hold his hand and tried to make him hold the pie, he shakes his head.

"Please Cale-nim, the priest is giving homily, I really am not hungry."

"Who cares about that? Just eat, I don't want you to starve yourself."

"Right, the lord will understand the situation of your stomach."

Alberu and Cale puffed their cheeks proudly as they said those words, Choi Han still refused. Hi hands trembled as if holding something back. His expression doesn't look good.

"Oh no! You look bad Choi Han!"

Raon exclaimed making the priest stopped for a while, he continued when the Crown Prince's secretary asked him to continue his talk.

"I. am . really. fine. Not . hungry."

"Don't say that nya! Just eat the apple pie!"

On said while rubbing her forehead on Choi Han's legs, Hong was sitting on Cale's lap when he scratched his ears, furs flew in the air, tickling Choi Han's nose.

"The lord sees everything, you cannot hide something from him-"

*accchooooo!*

*pfooooooooouuuurrrtttttttttt~*

Choi Han couldn't contain it anymore. He sneezed and fart at the same time. Raon, On and Hong was so shock that they were frozen in place, Cale and Alberu quietly backed away from him, the priest stopped mid sentence.

There was a moment of silence in the church.

"PFTT. Ahem."

Not until Beacrox laughed. His shoulders were shaking, Ron beside him had a benign smile on his face and smacked his son's nape. Everyone was holding their laughs as the priest was holding his laugh to while continuing his homily.