since when?

I was scrolling through my phone when I got a text from noah.
noah: hi. would you like to have dinner tonight?
y/n: hey.sure love to.
I didn't really want to go out with him to be honest. he was a really sweet guy don't get me wrong. but I just couldn't stop thinking about dylan. but I figured I didn't have any other plans so why not.
noah told me that he'd be at the restaurant at 6 pm. julia wasn't home so I called and told her that I wouldn't be home because I'm going on a date. then I decided to take a shower and get ready.
I took a quick shower. I was half way done getting ready when the doorbell rang.
"is he here already?" I thought to myself.
I opened the door and saw dylan with a pizza.
"oh it's you. come in." I said and opened the door wider.
"I thought we can have dinner together. were you expecting someone else?" he asked as he closed the door behind him.
"umm.. no. I thought you're julia. glad you're here I'm really hungry actually."
I know I know. you're thinking but what about noah? I really wanted to hang out with dylan okay?
"were you going somewhere?" he asked looking at my outfit.
"I was going out..to get groceries. but then you came. so..I'm gonna go change." I was about to go back to my room when dylan said confused "since when you started wearing lipstick to go to the grocery store?"
"since now." I ran to my room and quickly changed into comfy clothes. dylan was setting the coffee table when I got downstairs.
"we can watch a movie." he said as picked up the remote.
okay