ma lady

dylan's pov:
I opened my eyes just to see y/n sleeping peacefully next to me. she looked so beautiful in the morning. after a few seconds of me staring at her she stretched her arms without opening her eyes and rolled closer to me and put her hand around my waist. I didn't move a muscle so I don't wake her. I just looked at her gorgeous pink lips.

y/n's pov:
I opened my eyes and saw myself in dylan's arms and he was just looking at me.
"omg I'm so sorry. how long have I been doing that?" I asked as I removed my hands from his waist.
"it's okay. you looked so comfortable." he said with a kinky smile.
"well I usually hug a pillow. but my pillow is not here so.."
"I get it. that's why I carry my pillow with me everywhere." he said getting out of the bed.
he continued "anyway. I'm gonna go and make breakfast. I'm starving."
"okay. hey can I use your shower?" I asked as I got out of the bed as well.
"yeah sure. there are towels in the drawer."
"thanks."
I got into the shower and took off my clothes.
I stood underneath the warm water for a while. I quickly finished up, turned off the shower and got out. then I realized I didn't have anything to wear because I wasn't home. I was standing there naked with just a towel around me
"dylan!!" I yelled.
after a few seconds I heard dylan running to the room. "y/n are you okay??" he said out of breath.
he looked at me up and down with a worried look.
"yeah I'm okay. it's just.. can I borrow some clothes?"
"oh I thought something's wrong. and yes you can." he said walking to his closet.
"here." he handed me a purple hoodie and a pair of boxers.
"thanks."
dylan left the room and I quickly got dressed. the hoodie smelled just like him. I went downstairs and saw dylan setting the table.
"breakfast is ready ma lady." he said looking proud.
"mhmm amazing."