"Yes Mr. Jeon. This is all I planned about till date...and please call me Yoongi...I'm too young for such formalities." Yoongi shook his hand and bowed.

"Okay then, Yoongi? Would you like to join me for dinner tonight? My family would be there too. And I would love to introduce such a young and intelligent boy like you to my family." He smiled.

Yoongi felt proud of himself. Such a senior and successful person just appreciated him and that made him more than happy.

"I would be there. Please give the details to my manager. See you then, Mr. Jeon." With that Yoongi bowed in last time and went directly to his room that was at the topmost floor of the office building they were staying that. It was pure luxury and he loved it already.

He walked in and the first thing that shocked him was the time. "It's been 6pm Already!?!? How!??" He opened his coat and threw it away and a piece of paper fell out of one of its pockets.

Yoongi picked the folded paper and jumped onto his bed. He opened it and his heart almost jumped out of his chest.

There were
I want to meet you again, Yoongi.
I'll be waiting in the same park tomorrow at 7pm.

Jimin.

"No shit!! How did I not check my pockets!?!" Yoongi whined. "Why do I have to fuck up everytime???? Uhuh- uhuh~"

~~

Jimin's POV.

Should I call him? No... he'll think I am too desperate... But what if he never shows up? No... he'll come. He said he likes me alot.

But it's dark already... It's getting late and the temperature is going down. I hope it doesn't snow tonight again.

I looked at the sky and yeah it fucking snowed. I don't know what time it was and to be honest I didn't care. I wanted tk wait for him. Maybe because I deserved it? Because I made him wait too.

I walked towards the bus stop to save myself from the snow. Unlocked my phone. It was late. It's 10 pm already??? I waited that long for him??

Author's POV.

"Jimin!!" And that was enough for Jimin to smile like an idiot. He turned his head and there he was, panting, messy hair, black mask with a bag in his hands and hugging himself because of the cold.

"I'm sorry I'm late!" Yoongi said as he ran towards Jimin trembling like a lost cat.
"I didn't know about-"

"the....note~"

"You must be cold...?" Jimin asked in the softest voice ever and Yoongi wrapped his arms around his small figure.

Gosh he is so small. 
Yoongi smiled. "Nothing could have been warmer than this."
Both stayed like that for sometime until they were both ready to pull away.

Jimin looked down at his feet with red cheeks and Yoongi was thanking God.
"Y-you waited for me....?" Yoongi spoke and Jimin nodded.

"Yes...." He said playing with his sweater paws.

"Why?....you should have went home...it's cold here." Yoongi said as he placed a big jacket over Jimin's shoulders. "Let's go somewhere warm.."

Jimin shook his head. "Let's go to my house....you can't be seen in public." With that Jimin took Yoongi's hand and walked out of the bus stop towards his cycle.

"Wow what's this?"

"It's my bike! I bought it today! Isn't it cute??" Jimin flashed a smile.

"Not more than you though...." Yoongi said casually looking at the cycle and Jimin was once again a tomato.

"T-thanks...." He said trying to hide his face as much as he could and pulled the cycle with him as he started walking.

"You're quite romantic you know?" Yoongi started.

"Who? Me?" Jimin raised his brows.

"Mhm...yes. you secretly put that sheet in my pocket?? I didn't even knew it was there."

"Uh? Then how are you here??"

"I just found out a few hours ago and I brought the private jet without asking hyung...he might kick my as- Alabama."

Jimin chuckled. "You should have not came then..."

"That's the problem!" Yoongi pouted. "I don't think I'll ever be able to not come if you call me..." He placed his arm around Jimin's shoulder.

"Hm....."

"But that's not the main problem.... I already got 48 missed calls from Felix. And I'm sure he is gonna complain about it to boss."

"Boss?" Jimin asked.

"Hm...Joon and Jin hyung.  They're gonna kill me."

"Oh yoongi.... I would have not called you if I knew about all these...but are your boss really that scary??"

"Scary?? That's a small word. Jin hyung is worse than slender man!" Yoongi said and Jimin couldn't help but laugh.

"Gosh that sounds scary...."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Namjoon!!! I'm gonna fry his stupid ass if something comes up on the internet this time!!!"

"Calm down, baby! Everything's under control!"

______________________________________

Shitty chapter....ik

Thanks for reading ❤️