Had Enough

"Good girl Mary? Strong little Hannah?"

That black dragon called out in disbelief.

'Why are they here?'

'Why are they sided with that strager??'

The children's minds are chaotic in contrast of the stern gazes of the two young women.

They are part of their family!

So why are they doing this???

The three's minds are in state of chaos, that they got distracted for a bit.

Enough for Rok Soo, who did not waste any time, to immediately stands up once he's done with with the greetings.

'I need to hurry'

Every seconds are precious and might even cost him his life upon failures.

The abrupt change of position, from laying down for days to suddenly up on his feet, made him extrenely dizzy.

But honestly?

That's worth it since he's now being carried by Kim Rok Soo whose soul was known as the Original Cale Henituse which soul-swapped with him.

The said team leader had used Instant to snatch him away after Hannah destroyed Raon's shields almost too easily by using her Sun God's sword.

Everything happened so fast, but it seemed like it's not fast enough for them to escape without getting caught-

"And where do you think you're going with him?"

Eruhaben who firstly arrived the scene growled as he reached out his magic and confined them all in his domain.

Yet, alarmingly so, both Kim Rok Soo and 'Cale' are calm. Neither are provoked in the slightest.

'...don't tell me that they're aiming for this as well?'

Hannah who has been hearing Kim Rok Soo made his plans to freed their red-haired hero, couldn't help but think that the Korean was as bad as the mentioned sacrificial bastard when it comes to strategic plays.

Similar.

It's not exactly the same but the plans that Cale had made and done in the past has similar vibes with the plan his hyung just told him a few hours ago.

"We're busting in, smack them from the back, then flee"

The black-haired man had casually summarized the 'not-so-complicated' plan into three big points.

'And now, we're on the second phase?'

That blonde swordmaster were both curious and anxious for what Kim Rok Soo is about to do for this 'smack them from the back's phase.

Well, for whatever case, she certainly did not expect the black-haired male to just blatantly ignored them and getting all chatty with the young master instead...

"Dear Dongsaeng, You're always getting tangled in all sort of trouble, don't you?"

Neither Hannah, Mary, and the other heroes expected their Cale to casually replied to this stranger as well.

Yet, he did.

With a snort, 'Cale' rolled his eyes.

"It's not like I'm wishing for this either, hyung. Now, cut the crap and take me away from here? These shackles are annoying. I can do nothing with this"

Upon the genuine annoyed look as the redhead flailed his limbs for a bit, KRS chuckled in return.

"Wait for a bit, okay? I still need to deal with the dragons and that punk Choi Han"