Karma's Whispers

It took some times, but this body's condition is gradually getting better. Which is not good for the redhead.

Sure Rok Soo has been getting better treatment nowadays after that blunt confession he did. But he's still shackled.

Which is why, Rok Soo decided...

'I need to push my luck even further. '

And so, here he is, getting back after his bathroom privilege to just...

Crash!

—Plopped to the ground, looking half conscious as he curled up his tensed up body.

"C-Cale-nim!"

"Human!"

His two spectators were outside of the bathroom when they heard the crashing sound.

They were horrified to see the redhead on the dirty floor.

Eyes shuts, body tensed up, and so does his jaw.

"Human! Human! What's wrong!"

"I-I'm okay... It's nothing... It'll go away..."

Rok Soo repeated the words that Raon had heard before in the past.

"Again."

The young dragon who realized this gasped.

"Human, are you in pain again??"

Choi Han snapped his gaze at this as he tried to carefully gathered the frail frame in attempt to carry him off the cold tiles.

"What do you mean by again, Raon?"

But instead of Raon, Rok Soo took the chance to answer the swordmaster's query.

"I-I'll be okay... it'll pass soon"

"What is?"

Rok Soo could tell that Choi Han is panicking— which is the very reason that he has only been laying out the trap when the children were around.

To be kept in the dark, Rok Soo knows very well how much Choi Han hates that.

As proof, here this punk goes, yapping around to someone who's supposed suffering an excruciating pain.

"Cale-nim, please tell me. What's going on? What will pass?"

'How foolish'

To lost his composure this easily. His Choi Han is far much better than this petty bastard.

Rok Soo shut his mouth again, but this time he makes it as if he's surrendering to the temptation.

"...you wouldn't listen"

Yet, just like a tease, that's all he said before then  dramatically gasping loudly as if he wasn't allowed to breath just a moment ago.

That redhead took in some sharp breath as he slowly relaxed his body as if something really just passed.

"I... I'm going to sleep now... goodnight..."

As if appearing to be tired, just like that, his body slumped lifelessly like someone who just passed out.

Certainly everyone would be discussing about this soon...

.oOo.

Spots on with his description, The next time he woke up, everyone is surrounding him with various gazes.

Rok Soo did not react much as he just opened his eyes listlessly.

"Cale, we need to talk"

'Psh. Talk? You mean, you're babbling nonsense and I was forced to one sidedly listen?'