Observations

Slowly opening his eyes, Rok Soo could tell immediately just how weak he has become.

Putting aside the important fact that there's little part of his ancient powers that can be used since they were embedded to his soul and has been fortified probably to the max, This body felt awful.

Not starved and clean, but regardless, unhealthy.

'So, since his Vitality of the Heart was sealed as soon as he was brought back from the ruined Sealed God's temple, Cale's healing process was put on halt and not even the world tree-nim's influence can fixed him completely?'

Rok Soo who felt his heartbeat going off than how it should be, looked grim as he felt the stinging sensation that every so often bugged him.

It doesn't hurt as much as he had thought it would, But it is annoying still.

Kim Rok Soo never liked any sort of pain after all...

'I need to look around for a bit'

He needs to know just how bad the situation is outside of Cale's careful explanation.

That redhead is ready to facepalm as he took notice of his surrounding...

Putting aside the fact that he's being chained, now that he looked around the room a little, it was clear that he's placed in a master bedroom.

Velvet covers, golden chandelier, vintage desk, and no windows...

Well, the room is not dark because of the candles, but the natural sunlight was missing.

Seeing this setting, Rok Soo was sure that their intention was to make it so that Cale feels at home in this confined place.

'Those bastards have gone nuts!'

They dare to say that this kind of lifestyle equals to his dreamy slacker life!?

They've gotta be kidding him.

'Fuckers'

Rok Soo thought to himself that he cannot trust anyone here. Even though their faces are similar, these people aren't his family.

'And they're harming Cale'

All the more reason for him to stay alert while staying at this body...

He can't trust anyone here.

Not the children, not the dragons, not the Henituse family.

Nobody.

'I can't tell anyone about anything'

And he must hide the fact that, despite how he could not talk with any of his ancient powers, he can pull off one of them if he ever needs it for emergency. Specifically, The Fire of Destruction.

'I couldn’t do any large range attack'

But if it was to burn one person in short range, he could— though it's likely going to drain him out afterwards, hence why it should only be used for emergency...

Straining his eyes some more, that Transmigator did not stir his body or make any sort of movement as he noticed the three lifeforms sleeping while cuddling him.

'Raon, On, and Hong'

The children are the ones that keeping an eye on him at night... and this is currently midnight.

'Cale said that someone would come every few hours to check whether he's actually sleeping... Lock, Choi Han, Ron, and Eruhaben?'

Well, it seems like Rok Soo is lucky that neither of the mentioned arrived yet.