5

Smut warning:

Mullingar, 2020

Louis was beautiful, it should be illegal the amount of innocence and beauty he possessed, his lips were slightly ajar when he slept, his fringe covering his pretty eyes, his Red cheeks making him look wrecked from their passionate night.

Harry sighed at the mesmerising scene in front of him, how did he got so lucky? The ache in his chest when he find out why Louis went away from him was unbearable, he smiled when Louis mumbled something incoherent under his breathe.

He felt like a creep for watching Louis while the latter was in a deep sleep, his chest bursted when the smaller lad snuggled in him, he looked at the time, it was quite late but it wasn't as if both of them had some work, His flight back to London was in three more days and he still hadn't figured out will Louis come with him or what.

He took a deep breathe, kissed Louis' cheeks and then stood up, wearing his sweats and walking to the kitchen, the hotel room provided kitchens too which had Harry shocked at first because they don't provide That area in many hotels.

He quickly started preparing the pancake batter since he knew How Louis loved them, when he was on his fifth pancake tiny steps appeared behind him, "Haz." Louis sleepily mumbled, Harry smiled and turned to look at him, the shirt had swallowed Louis whole it slipped past from his shoulders.

Harry smiled at the adorableness, Louis was rubbing his eyes and walking (more like limping) towards him, he crashed straight into Harry's chest making the older one enclose his arms around, "Good morning, Lou." He greeted with a small chuckle, "Morning Haz." The boy with the cute accent said, his morning voice was gruff from all the screaming he did last night.

"Didn't slept like that in ages, hmm?" He asked And Louis hummed, "I think something's burning Hazzy." He said, "Yeah my heart for you." This made Louis giggle, "I am serious did you kept something on the stove, you big big sap?"

"Oh shit!" Harry instantly turned to look at the now black pancake, he pursed his lips and emptied the burnt pancake in the bin, "Aww my sweetcheeks burnt his first pancake." Louis cooed making Harry chuckle a bit.

"You distract me too much, now sit over here while I continue my cooking." He said and Louis nodded, "Haz." He called out again, Harry looked at him, he made grabby hands, "Please put me on the counter."

"Are you fine, baby? You're limping too much I noticed." Harry said after settling Louis on the counter, "Sore but I'd do fine." He said and munched on the carrot beside him, "So you won't mind me fucking you again, on this counter?" Harry asked with a smirk making the smaller one gasp.

He turned off the stove and lick his lips, walking in between Louis' opened legs, he squeezed Louis' thighs and the said boy moaned, "Would you, Baby boy?" He asked gnawing his chin, Louis nodded, "Yes Haz. Uh oh." He moaned when Harry brought his lips a little lower to his hickied jaw, he peppered tiny tiny kisses which had Louis' breathe picked up.

Harry expertly unbuttoned the shirt and threw it somewhere on the floor, he hooked his arms around Louis' legs and nosed his pretty neck, "So fucking pretty." He murmured and Louis's back arched when Harry scraped his teeth on his sensitive nipples.