Past (Three years ago)

London, 2017

Things were finally going fine, or at least that's what Louis thought, It's been days since he lost his virginity, he absolutely loved Harry, each day and each second with him made him fell deeper.

Today was no different, Louis woke up in his boyfriend's familiar arms, got showered with him, made love twice one in the bed and the other in the shower, got ready in Harry's long ass shirt and creeped up in his room, wearing back his new uniform.

Harry had came to meet him up in the afternoon when he was arranging the dishes on the table as Harry's friend was about to come, he didn't know who though just a friend, Harry didn't told him about who that person was, Louis hoped it was someone like Zayn or Liam.

"Hey baby." Harry whispered pulling a flustered Louis in his chest, his lips on His ear, "Hey Haz."

"Why do you always looks so fuckable in this uniform." He groaned making Louis gasp,  he swatted his arm, "I am working." Harry flipped them over and kissed him briefly, "I'll see you later tonight, hmm?" He asked stroking his chin.

"Yeah I'll come later." He promised and Harry turned away just then Camille entered, The green eyed boy discreetly winked at the cerulean eyed boy who blushed and started arranging his fringe.

Just then the doors opened, "Harry!" An unfamiliar voice called out, Louis turned to look at a tall beautiful woman, with brown hair and brown eyes, she was covered in an expensive clothing, her shades on top of her hair.

"Kendall!" Harry greeted a grin on his handsome face, Louis was admiring him from far, he strode over to Kendall who without any hesitation jumped over Harry engulfing him in a tight hug.

Louis' heart twitched, an unfamiliar ugly feeling settling in the pit of his stomach, Harry was laughing at probably something Kendall said, she was giggling too they both not breaking from their hug.

Louis' jaw clenched and not wanting to notice their scene anymore he turned over helping the others, "That's Kendall Jenner, a model or something, Knows Master Harry from their high school, I've also heard that She was his bed buddy for a while, Hate her to be honest." Camille spat, Louis looked surprised at her, was she really talking to him?

"How long have you worked here?" He asked a bitter taste leaving his mouth when he saw how  flirty they were acting, Harry saying her something and she giggling over it.

"Long enough to know about his sex affairs. Twinkie, he's designed to marry her no matter who he fucks or take in his bed at the end of the day he is supposed to marry Kendall Jenner." Louis frowned, Marry? Kendall? No that's not it, Harry and he loved each other or at least he thinks that he loves him.

"Oh. You mind if I take these to them?" He asked and Camille nodded, sashaying back to the kitchen, "Omg really? I hope you have that with you. We'll definitely do it together tonight? In your room?" Louis held his breathe for Harry's answer.

He was supposed to be in his room tonight, "Yeah sure, so like how's Everything in America? You planning to shift here in London?"