Past (three years ago)

London, 2017

It was Louis's first day as a maid, he didn't minded the short uniform because well he was used to this type of clothes in his apartment, Straightening himself he exited his room which was in the servants quarters, He had no family, his mother died last year and his father had pretty much abandoned him so he was left alone to take care of himself.

The short black maid dress fitted him perfectly, he was shortened by money and had recently made out of high school, Being a new adult with no sort of support was a bit difficult but then his neighbour asked him to apply for the job as a maid in the Styles' house.

The Styles were the most powerful people in The big city of London so getting a job over there even as a maid was highly respected, He don't even know why they hired him but then he learned that because of his mother, she worked there as a maid too so they hired him.

He was given his personal room too and a list of dos and donts, the dos consisted of cleaning only the living, the dining, the hall basically everywhere except for the bedrooms, there was a personal cleaner for each bed room.

"Hello Mr.Tomlinson." A voice greeted and he immediately recognised it as Paul's, the butler and head of the Styles' mansion. "Please call me Louis, Sir." The blue eyed small boy said in a shy tone, "Oh then Louis, I hope you know what's your task for today." Louis nodded.

"Yes sir." The older man smiled and then ushered Louis to go find his partner of the day which was Taylor swift, the blonde maid who looked bitchy when Louis was introduced yesterday.

"Taylor." His small voice called out to the blonde who was smacking her lips in the compact mirror, her blue eyes rose and looked at Louis, "You look... wow! Dude you have curves that I'd die for." Was how Taylor greeted him, a dark red coated his pale cheeks and he coughed out.

Immediately he wanted to punch himself for judging her, she was nothing but friendly and now she just complimented him, he smiled and looked at his dress, "T-Thanks Taylor you look beautiful too." He shyly said and she chuckled, smacking her lips loudly and then watching him.

"We've got library to do today right?" She asked and he nodded, "Well then let's go pretty boy." She said and Louis watched her skinny figure walking ahead.

"What do you eat?" She suddenly asked when they were dusting the shelf making him pout in confusion, "Your ass is oh my god! Like what do you even eat? Is there any specific diet for that figure that I should follow? Or wait you've done surgery?" He choked on the last one.

"I didn't do anything!" He yelped loosing his footing from the stairs and closed his eyes ready to welcome the ground but the only thing he felt was another more manly groan of pain and warmth under him.

There was a distant voice of Taylor too but all that vanished when Blue met Green, the world stopped when the moist green forested eyes met the deep oceanic blue ones. Suddenly the world felt a haze of blur the only thing that mattered was the Warm, broad and hard body under Louis's soft ones.

The green orbs fell a little lower on the pouted pink lips on the beautiful face, Someone cleared their throat bringing them back to planet earth with people in them.

Louis blinked and registered what was happening, his body heated and he immediately stood up, "I-I am sorry." He stuttered and looked at the ground. He heard Taylor snicker beside him but ignored her.

"It's fine, kitten." The man on whom he fell said, his eyes widened at the endearment and he looked to see a smirk set on his face, a blush rather deeper than the one before appeared on his cheeks.