4

Hello God, yeah it's me again, yeah yeah last time I asked for forgiveness for myself this time I ask for this horny people about to read this, pour mercy mercy on me and them.

Just kidding enjoy y'all. Smut warning tho.

******

Mullingar, 2020

"Well you see I had woken up that morning with a note beside me, apparently you broke up with me through that note, walked over to your office to see you and Kendall all over each other promising each other about marriage and shit, you should've been decent enough to break all of that to my face, you know Harry it wouldn't have hurt." He whispered a tear escaping his eye, Harry blinked a scowl etched on his face.

"I can't believe you, Louis! I can't fucking believe you, if only you weren't a fucking messed up it would've saved both of us the three years, you didn't trusted me enough to even let me fucking explain myself to you! Now let me tell you what the fuck actually happened, I had woken up with the boy I loved beside me, Decided to make him breakfast but what I didn't know was Kendall had drugged me, when I got into my senses all I could ask was where the hell is my Louis? He was no where, No fucking where, I begged Paul to find you, no one fucking knew where the fuck you left too, for all I knew you could've been dead I asked people to find you but no one could've find you, Louis I cried everyday, every fucking day for you Louis." Harry gritted out,

"What did you expected me to do, Harry? You didn't even said I love you to me, for all I knew you were using me as an item for sex!" Louis cried and Harry's heart broke at the amount of trust Louis had in him.

"Didn't told you I love you? Louis for fuck sake I proved that shit to you every single day, every fucking moment I spend with you I proved to you how much I love you, I kicked Kendall out the moment I found out she drugged me but she never even explained me what the fuck she did to you, I... I don't even know what to do anymore. I don't even know what hurts more, your little amount of trust in me or your cowardliness to not even fucking give me the explanation of getting fucking Away from me." He said and Louis wanted to wipe the tears off his face, his sinfully beautiful face, the hurt and pain was too much.

Was he really that blind? Oh how stupid can Louis get?

"You could've at least given me the chance to explain myself, Louis before taking matters in your hands, We would've solved it." He said and sniffled.

"Harry I was hurt, I love you too but you had her in your arms whispering I love yous and promises of marriage, I couldn't take the heartbreak so I had to separate myself." He explained and then shrink when Harry coldly glare at him.

"For all I knew it was you who I had imagined, I had never seen myself having a future with someone else before, Louis but you did the impossible, each day I fell harder when I saw your beautiful face every morning. Don't touch me!" He spat when Louis was about to hold his wrist, Louis' heart broke more, he bit his lips and When Harry had enough, he wiped his face and walked out slamming the door as he did that.

Louis sobbed and his shaky hands fumbled with his phone calling Niall over.

"Louehh! Cmon you can't be like that all day, if you are feeling sad and guilty go for him." Niall said while knocking Louis's room, who just shook his head and sniffed down on his pillow, "No he hates me now, he thinks I am just a unworthy piece of trash who also happens to be a judgemental prick." Louis said and wiped his tears.