2

Mullingar,2020

Louis was grumpy, he was mad, sad, hungry and sleep deprived all because of Harry fucking Styles. When he came home this morning at around six all heavy with emotions he decided that a cold shower at the middle of fucking six in the morning would be a good idea.

The shower had him sitting down with tears coating his face, he had tried to stable himself in the past three years, going for therapy, trying to forget that douche bag, but now he appears in his life all of the fucking sudden and messes with his head.

He had bags under his eyes and he looked shit, "Hey! I brought you—Lou you look..."

"Shit? Geez thanks Niall, I know I look fucking shit. Fucking toast that fast you fucker." He grumbled the last sentence to the toaster, when the timer still didn't buzzed he groaned and removed the still untoasted bread. Nibbling on it angrily, it taste like sand which made tears prickle his eyes.

Angrily, Louis threw the piece of bread on the counter, "Fuck you fucking bread, fuck you fucking toasted and fuck you Harry motherfucking Styles." He grunted and went to open the lid of the bottle it didn't open to which he kneeled and started sobbing loudly.

Niall who was amused at first was now kneeling beside Louis holding him and whispering sweet words, "Hey Hey bud, what's wrong? Lou you are scaring me, please say something." Niall begged and Louis shook his head, clutched his best friend's shirt tighter and cried more loudly.

"T-The fucking cap won't open." He whined and hiccuped loudly, last night Harry opened his unwanted wounds again, "Shh look I opened it, drink this water while I heat some chicken from Nando's for you." Niall said when Louis shook his head.

"No, Ni. I don't want that." He said and Niall laughed a little, "Kay then I'll make a quick sandwich for you. How bout you sit on the counter and look pretty while I make you the sandwich?" He asked and Louis nodded.

He hated crying, he hadn't even cried for a whole six months, the last time he had a breakdown it was because the toilet lid had stuck up and won't come down, totally not because He was missing Harry.

Niall quickly made a chicken toasted cheese sandwich and placed it in front of Louis, "Now you wanna tell me what actually happened?" Niall asked and Louis nibbled on the sandwich, his stomach thanking Niall for it.

"My ex happened." He whispered and even the thought of Harry brought tears again in his eyes, Niall asked a little more and Louis ended up spilling everything to him.

"I am sorry, Lou. You can still work at Nando's you know, we are always short of employees." Louis shook his head, "No I won't leave my job for that cheating bastard." He grumbled munching his half eaten sandwich.

"Kay, Just a question, Lou.." he trailed making the blue eyed boy hum, "Just don't get mad or something it's you know for general knowledge kind of I mean." Niall rambled making Louis stare at him blankly.

"Go ahead Niall." He stated and Niall cleared his throat, "How does this Ex of yours—"