Past (Three years ago)

London,2017

"Harold."

"Lewis."

Harry grinned when Louis' lips formed an adorable pout, " 'arry!" He whined when A loud chuckle left The taller one's mouth, he laughed and Louis started blowing tiny pebbles like punches on his chest, "Fine fine, I won't say that again, but admit it you are shorter than that, kitten."

"I am 5'9!" He defensively yelped starting to get up from The still laughing Harry's lap, "Okay okay I am sorry, Lou. Cmere." Louis shook his head when Harry pulled him closer, resting his face in his neck and breathing in the scent.

"You know I should just scribble this sculpting." Louis muttered while tracing the H+L he created with Harry's cross locket, the surface of the tree was sharp under his soft fingertips, "No that's beautiful just like you my pretty." Harry mumbled kissing on Louis' neck.

"Harry." Louis moaned when the pecks became more aggressive turning into nibbles and more hard sucking, Harry groaned when Louis' hips moved, his pants tightening when his boy clutched his hair, they both were in the garden it was soon going to be dark.

"Taste so good, wanna eat you up." Harry grunted squeezing Louis' arse and feeling the soft material of his panties making him hard, he cursed under his breathe and stood up, Louis wrapped his legs around Harry's torso.

"Stop, we can't go inside like this!" Louis panicked making Harry frown because he wanted to show the world that he owns Louis, instead of landing him on the ground he turned them over so that Louis' back connected with the tree's bark, Louis gasped but that was muffled with Harry's lips covering his.

Harry pinned him more creating no sort of distance between them, The maid dress had ridden up to his torso exposing his pantie cladded crotch, the smaller boy gasped in Harry's mouth when the taller one pinched his hips,

"Louis!" Paul's voice called out making him shriek in panic, he pushed Harry but the latter didn't budged and instead bit Louis' lip dragging it down with him, Louis moaned, " 'arry stop I-I need to go."

"Go out with me tomorrow." He demanded instead and when Louis didn't answered he jerked his hips making Louis' eyes go wide at the friction of their groins touching.

"Are you asking me out?" Louis muttered when Harry nodded, his dimples popping out making him look like a cute child, "At least ask it properly." The blue eyed boy teased and Harry chuckled, "Will you Louis Tomlinson provide me the pleasure of taking you out?" He asked slightly tickling Louis' sides making him snort and giggle,

"What if I don't?" He asked innocently battling his eyelashes and Harry shrugged, applying more pressure on his sides making Louis jump

"Okay okay I will." He muttered hastily when Paul's voice became more loud and clear indicating he was about to walk in on them, "Good kitten I'll be waiting for you." He grinned and Louis scowled, "Put me down now, curly." He threatened and the curly haired man laughed before setting him down.