"Bro?" I hear Jackson say to me, "You good?"

I nod as I push my hair back, "Yeah, I'm good." Pushing from the door frame I say, "Just got light headed for a second."

"Too much blood?" asked Rick.

I nod with a sinister smirk, "Maybe, but one can never have too much blood."

The guys nod as I go over to the fridge and grab a beer. Popping the top open I down the can as I whipped my mouth. Damn I missed beer. Why had I ever stopped?

'Because I was going on a good and sober path'

Fucking stupid decision.

"So what do you want us to do, boss?" asked Ty.

Boss, never had I expected to leave and come back still being the Alpha. The energy and power that my pack gave off made me crave more, crave for a hunt, for a kill. They made the dark in me scream for harm to be done and I marveled in it.

"The plan is to get and kill the witch hybrid. Now we all know that she is being held up under the protection of Grimmers. The best way to get to her,"

"Is attacking with all force." Says Ty.

"No dumbarse." Says Louis.

"Attacking full force is a stupid move." I say, "We have to draw her out."

"How?" asked Rick.

"By drawing her out." I say as I pick up a knife that sat on the table. Tossing it up I catch the tip of the blade in between my two fingers as I repeat it over and over, "She is going to be determined to save me." I smirk, "And like a dumb in love witch she will think that there is a way to get to me."

"There is though." Says Jackson.

"No." says Louis.

"Are you kidding me?" says Jackson, "He's been cuddling up with her for the past few months, and they are close. Are you really telling me that you are trusting him to catch her?"

Moving quickly, I grabbed Jackson by his throat as I pressed him against the wall, "Are you questioning my loyalty." I snarled as my hand tightened.

"No, all I'm saying is-"

My hand tightened more as I cut off his airways, "I don't give a fuck what you're saying. Do you honestly think that she will leave quietly with you, where no one will be suspicious?"

Jackson begins to gasp for air as I drop him to the floor.

"To be honest you all fucked up this whole mission before you even started. Was she a prime subject from the beginning?"

"Yes." Says Louis.

"Then why didn't you come and befriend her, or at least her brother first? If you'd done that you would have gained her trust, thus for making it no problem to get her away from any scene that she is in."

"We didn't think about it-" starts Rick as I motion him to shut up.

"That's right you didn't think and since it's clear as day that you don't know what the fuck you're doing, leave everything up to me." I say, "I'll get her here."

"Do you think that you can just come back and take charge of us? Boss us around like you never left?" asked Ty as he steps towards me, "You been gone for 3 years, playing someone's bitch boy and pet. I don't think that you are fit to be our Alpha anymore."

Walking to him I nod as I stand nose to nose with him. Squaring my shoulders, my body heated up as I could feel myself shifting. I could feel the green in my eyes shifting as I stared at him, "Is that so?" I snarl, "If you don't think that I should be here, then why don't you do something about it."