He says he's 'sorry'

"Diana?"
"Mom? Mom! Please help me!" I shouted. She was standing in front of me. I tried to touch her but my hand went right through her.
"Where are you?" She asked.
"I-I don't know. These guys took me. Please mom, save me!"
She started fading.
"No mom!"
"Wake up Diana!" She shouted.
What?
"Wake up!" She started shaking me.
My eyes fluttered open.
"Mom?"
Instead of my mom that was supposed to be standing in front of me, it was my 'friend' that stole my other friend, known as my virginity.
"What do you want?" I snapped.
"Diana, please listen to me. I'm so-"
"Sorry my ass." I pushed him, He didn't even budge what-so-ever.
I walked to the bathroom.
I locked the door and started brushing my teeth.
"Will you please listen to me?" He pleaded.
"Will you please leave me alone?" I retorted after spitting out the water from my mouth.
I put my toothbrush back and put on my everyday wear.
I opened the door and walked past him, purposely bumping his shoulder. He thinks he can boss me around.
I heard him grumble some words that I couldn't quite make out. Then I felt him grab my waist and spin me around so I was facing him.
"Listen to me Diana."
"No!" I tried to get out of his grip, but unfortunately, failing miserably.
"Diana!" He pushed me into his chest.
"Please Diana. Let me explain. I'm sorry, I didn't mean it. I was just pissed at you."
"And I am pissed at you. Oh look, we have something in common." I pulled away from him and walked to the kitchen.
Max came up to me and handed me a plate with pancakes.
"Thank you." I muttered. I sat on the couch and ate it silently. Max sat next to me and continued switching the channels on the TV. As he was skipping the channels, I noticed the new movie, Insurgent, was playing.
"Wait, stop, go back!"
He looked at me weirdly and switched back.
Omg, omg, if you knew how long I was waiting.
Then the TV turned off.
"What the hell?"
Austin stood in front of the TV, his arms crossed.
"Diana-" He started.
"Did you know what was playing!? Hello, stupido, the new movie I was waiting to watch! What if I missed something important!?"
"Diana, I'm sorry okay?"
"Hmmm, for what, raping me? Or turning off the TV?"
He glared at me.
***
A/N:
Super sorry for the short chappy, but I promise I'll do a longer one! Anyways, thanks for reading!!!