New life

Elizabeth

I woke up sharp at 5 , took a quick shower, brushed my teeth and emptied my bladder.

Sleeping in the floor was not comfortable, I'm just grateful that my mate gave me a pillow and a blanket to shield me from the cold and to help make sleeping on the floor a little more comfortable, if not entirely. I think the only the reason apart form the pillow and blanket that I was able to sleep was the fact that I was exhausted after meeting Lazarus.

I had just tidied up the pillow and folded up the blanket and kept it away, when I saw a piece of paper addressed for me.

Elizabeth, my pathetic human mate, the duties you have to perform are all written on this sheet of paper

1) breakfast by 8 pm. I expect a spread of English breakfast

2) I have a lot of laundry that needs to be hand washed, make sure to do it. Don't you dare spoil amu od my expensive shirts. They cost more than what you're worth.

3) make sure to iron them all, don't burn them or else I'll burn you.

4) I shouldn't be even writing this as a task because it is understood that it is your duty as my mate to make my bed and keep the bedroom in a tip top condition.

Ps : between these chores eat something, probably whatever your humans eat. I don't need you fainting and me having  to rush you to the infirmary because of your stubborn idiotic self

5) I think brooming our floor and mopping it is understood.

Yours truly
Your not so loving mate
King Lazarus

I read the paper and realised that if I have to make an entire English breakfast for master Lazarus , then I will have to speed up and skip breakfast. Rushing in the direction I assume the kitchen was, I realised that no one was in the castle.

A paper came floating in. It read as follows:

If your thinking where everyone is then let me write to you that this is my private castle where only I and you. Since your my personal slave, you will be responsible for keeping my private castle house in a good clean condition.

This note explains a lot, come on Lizzie hear up, if anyone can take a challenge and not break then it is you.

I quickly began to bake the sausage and tomatoes. I put the break in the oven, got the bean baking and had the juice set in a glass. At 3 minutes to 8 I set the table, my stomach was growling, from hungers, assuming I had 2 minutes before Lazarus glided down from where ever he is, I took a banana and in a record speed gulped it.

Usually I would have tea to wake me up but Lazarus had made it very clear that I had a schedule to keep up with else I would be tortured even more .

At about 8:30 am the king himself made an appearance. I saw him wipe his mouth from what I assume was blood on his corner mouth.

"I see that you aren't as useless as I assumed, you can follow a simple set of instruction and as much as this food looks so good to eat and smells kind good, I must say I can't eat it" He said as I saw him tho the breakfast I made in the bin and shoved the dishes in the sink meant to be washed

"Forgive me master, why can't you eat it? I assure you I haven't poisoned it" I said as I watched him turn around from the sink ready to go somewhere