I'm King Lazarus

Out of the 8 realms in the world, there is the vampire realm also known as kingdom Storm Halt, a realm which is feared by everyone, a realm where the punishment for betraying the crown or for a mistake is death, a realm where the country is divided, a place where the ruler of the realm is a stubborn ruthless unmated monarch, king Lazarus Lawrence. This man or should I say vampire has been looking for his mate for over 2 centuries now, he is a 218 year old with the body of a 25 year old human. If looks can kill then he should be charged with murdering half the realm, but unfortunately, not only are his looks killer but his attitude towards ruling is a mood killer.

The kingdom has the supporters of the monarch who love their dear ruler out of fear or just mere respect and wish to support the monarch without fail. These people conspire against monarchs and kill them, all in the name of saving their crown, their ruler, their king.

If we have supporters then we also have enemies, the anti monarchs are the people fed up of being ruled by a single ruler. They have heard about the humans holding elections to have a ruler and even though they hate humans with all their heart, they can't help but admire the fact that democracy is the best form of ruling . Their only objective is to kill the king and establish democracy.

You know how it goes, even if your enemies you got to have one thing common among yourselves and the only thing common between the monarch supporters and the anti monarchs is their hatred towards humans. It is because of those nasty humans that the vampires, though centuries ago, lost many of their loves ones. The vampire hunter community is the reason why the wedge was driven between the two co existing Communities.

Storm Halt, a beautiful kindom look wise, but ruled by a ruthless merciless ruler. A kingdom in which exotic flowers grow, a kingdom where their are blood lakes from where the blood is served to its ruler as well as his few loyal friends, who consider Lazarus as a sweet boy, a man with a golden heart and a man whom will protect them no matter what.

A small circle bit a trustworthy one is better than having a millions friends but not one true friend. Having this in his mind, his majesty, trusts only his four best friends. His Royal advisor, sir Brendon collins, his  financial advisor sir Liam Ford, his Royal body gaurd and best friend , sir Oliver nevakris  and his Head of army, commander Martin luther.

Blood lakes were a creation by the witches in order to help vampires survive without them having to hunt humans and also conserve the natural population of the 8 realms and keep the wildlife alive.

Flowers of all colours, of all shapes and of all sizes grow here, the outskirts of the realm have giant dangerous forests, rumours spread that once you go into those forests, the world will never here or see you again.

Unlike the wolf realm also known as the kingdom of shifters, the kingdom Storm Halt is a bit advanced. Electricity, central heating, television, fridges for cold blood storage and also some human food, for when these blood such night creatures, wish to have a change of scenario and act like their enemies to mock their survival skills. Cars and carriages exist for the young vampires who have no idea how to fly. Like the rumours say, these vampires know how to fly and have some unique abilities except for mind reading.

Speaking of abilities king Lazarus, has the ability to detect when a person is lying, can conjure fire balls and smoke as well as run faster than the fastest vampire alive. Even the vampire Olympics winner Damon Salvatore can't  outrun the king, for he fell 100 miles short as compared to his Majesty's speed and agility.