Sure enough, a prompt pops up on the interface: [Congratulations on completing the second mission! Get gold coins reward +30, points reward +2! 】

Then two more popped up.

[Guardian C and Master Ding successfully joined the team. 】

[Current talents: Changgongwu, Master Ding, Guard Bing. 】

Suxi saw in the talent bar in the upper right corner, there were three stick figures standing in line behind the cubs. Chang Geng was thin and diligent, the master Ding was experienced, and the guard B had a six-pack abs. He had a simple mind but great strength. .

It can be said that the three younger brothers each have their own strengths and have initially formed a small team.

She was a little happy, and couldn't help thinking about how to dominate the career planning of the three villains. She saw that Cub was wearing a cloak to go out, and took Guard B and Master D to the house in the outer city.

After completing the side missions, Suxi has a total of 25 points, and can unlock two more sections, so she asked the system to unlock the house in the name of the outer city cub and the farm.

She switches the interface to Cub's Outer City House.

Yesterday, Suxi was too sleepy, and she almost forgot to take a good turn in her new home. At this moment, she dragged the screen and looked around. She was as excited as buying a new house in her heart.

Although Zhong Ganping is not a big man in Beijing, anyway, he also ranks among the wealthy businessmen, so it is impossible to be too stingy to save benefactors.

Therefore, although this house is in the outer city, the entire courtyard is very exquisite, pavilions, zigzag corridors, pink wall surroundings, and stone embellishments. In short, it is even more magnificent than the courtyard of the eldest son Lu Yuan in the Ning Wangfu palace!

Suxi was so excited that he went to the little farm outside the capital and took a look.

Although it only has five acres of land, it looks very large because it is on a hillside and you can't see your head at a glance.

The snow covered the ground, and the white and white pines were soft. By spring, it was bound to be a very good land.

After watching the entire farm, she returned to the house and continued to wander around until the cubs appeared.

Chang Gongwu waited anxiously for the cubs to come, and was very happy to see them, and greeted them all the way.

Then, Suxi saw the interface keep popping up--

"Changong Wu diligently made a cup of tea for your hero."

"Guard B hastily moved the stool, bought a plaque, and asked your protagonist to write an inscription for this house."

"Master Ding is old and can't do much work, but finds a broom and starts cleaning the courtyard."

The cubs were all alone before. Although he is the third young master of the Ning Palace, because of the birth of his sister-in-law and the deduction of Mrs. Ning, he has done everything himself, rarely making the subordinate do anything.

And now, not only this house, this farm, these three stick figure villains are also his assets.

Who plays the game does not want his cubs to get better and better, so Suxi saw this scene, sucked his nose, and satisfactorily thought that he was the first step to help cubs.

But apparently, Cub is not concerned about these people. Instead of letting the three stick figures continue to do those useless things, he called the three over and ordered some more important things.