A Child - @Chargebolt_Kaminari ✓ (50)

@Chargebolt_Kaminari ✓ posted a caption.

What do you do when you find a child, greet him and ends up just following me?

Comments :

@Chargebolt_Kaminari ✓ : Oh, wait. I was suppose to Google this. My bad. 😅

@EarphoneJack_Kyoka ✓ : How the fuck did you actually make that mistake, though?

@Tentacole_Mezo ✓ : He's Denki Kaminari, what did you expect? He can call Bakugo, Midoriya and I wouldn't even be surprised.

@CellophaneMAN_Hanta ✓ : My guy really just pressed the button ' post ' and thought that he was on a search engine.

@ManlyRedRiot_Eijiro ✓ : I worry about you, Kaminari...

@Creati_Momo ✓ : About the child, is he still following you, Kaminari?

@Chargebolt_Kaminari ✓ : Yeah. He won't stop following me. Can someone come and pick him up from me?

@Tsukuyomi_Fumikage ✓ : Better do it quick before Kaminari somehow injures the child.

@Chargebolt_Kaminari ✓ : Oh, come on! I'm not that irresponsible!

@TailMan_Mashirao ✓ : You shouldn't be trusted with a child when you can somehow forget about a test that YOU talked about just yesterday.

@InsomniaHere_Hitoshi ✓ : Him forgetting the test that he talked about himself is the least expected to happen. Completely dumb of course, but still. It's Kaminari.

@Chargebolt_Kaminari ✓ : No worries anymore, guys. The child's walking towards a shady guy that's waving a lolipop towards him now.

@CellophaneMAN_Hanta ✓ : OI! YOU IDIOT, GET THE CHILD BACK!!

@Creati_Momo ✓ : That's the man luring the child in, Kaminari! Stop the child from going towards him!

@InsomniaHere_Hitoshi ✓ : HOW STUPID CAN ONE ACTUALLY BE?!

@EarphoneJack_Kyoka ✓ : I swear, the villains are more responsible with kids than you.

@Tentacole_Mezo ✓ : DON'T LET THE CHILD JUST WANDER OFF! ESPECIALLY TOWARDS SOMEONE WHO MIGHT BE A KIDNAPPER!!

@Tsukuyomi_Fumikage ✓ : Where's the class angel when you need him?

@ManlyRedRiot_Eijiro ✓ : Why? What? How did you get into the hero course... WHEN YOU CAN'T EVEN RECOGNISE THE BIGGEST RED FLAG FOR CHILD KIDNAPPING?!

@Chargebolt_Kaminari ✓ : Oh, Aizawa sensei is here! And he grabbed the child. I wonder why...

@Chargebolt_Kaminari ✓ : Wait. Does Aizawa sensei have a child?!

@InsomniaHere_Hitoshi ✓ : Sorry, but I don't know a Denki Kaminari.

@EarphoneJack_Kyoka ✓ : No idea who that is. Ya sure that they didn't call the wrong people?

@ManlyRedRiot_Eijiro ✓ : ...The Denki Kaminari they're looking for is probably just an iPad kid.

@Eraserhead_Shota ☕︎ ✓ : Kaminari, I have to ask you a question.

@Chargebolt_Kaminari ✓ : Eh? What's the question?

@Chargebolt_Kaminari ✓ : Oh, wait! I totally did the assignments that you told me to do already!

@Eraserhead_Shota ☕︎ ✓ : Are you blind for not seeing the child and Midoriya's resemblance?

@Chargebolt_Kaminari ✓ : ...Midoriya had a kid?

@Tentacole_Mezo ✓ : Yeah, no. I have absolutely no clue who this Denki Kaminari is.

@CellophaneMAN_Hanta ✓ : Is he from another class? Another grade?