I'm back! - @DetroitSmashDeku_Izuku ✓ (38)

@DetroitSmashDeku_Izuku ✓ posted a caption

What's this? People spamming me DMs mainly because my last post was about me and Mirio Senpai's birthday which was almost a month ago?

Am I back to posting images? If nothing interesting goes on then no, if so, yes. But this doesn't mean I want something interesting to happen every day. The next thing I know, Shigaraki sends out a hundred Nomus thinking this will be interesting enough for me.

Then it goes on with my classmates doing incredibly dumb things like risking their lives. Villains destroying Japan. Crazy fans doing disturbing/unsettling things. I get asked for an interview which is quite common already. And of course, there's Hawks and Mr Aizawa.

For the fans that are concerned about my well being due to me not being seen entering UA and not being active on UA Insta regularly. You might be happy to hear that I actually went on a mini-vacation and is soon going to go back to UA. If only I could've brought @DekuFanboy ✓ with me...

428.6k likes ❤️
36.9k comments 💬
17.3k shares 📨

Comments :

@DekuFanboy ✓ : I can't believe Hero Deku actually tagged me in a post- I can't comprehend this excitement in me. Thank you so much for thinking so greatly of me, Hero Deku! I will always be your fan no matter what!

@LapisBlueDraws ✓ : @DekuFanboy ✓ and Hero Deku's relationship is one of the most wholesome things ever. You can't change my mind.

@HatsumeHandaHere : Could you believe actually going on vacation with Hero Deku? That would be an amazing experience! Though we would need someone to sponsor our trip because I'm broke-

@IceAndFire_Shoto ✓ : I'm guessing not as broke as what Uraraka claims to be.

@Uravity_Ochaco ✓ : Excuse me!? Do you think I would like about my family's current financial issue, Todoroki? That's very disrespectful of you to even think of me that way. I thought rich kids like you get taught proper manners.

@IceAndFire_Shoto ✓ : For attention from Midoriya and everyone's pity, yes.

@ClassPresident_Tenya ✓ : Todoroki, this is unacceptable behaviour especially from you. You should not judge others just by a small fact.

@GEMGD_Katsuki ✓ : Your talking, four eyes. I clearly remember you yelling at Deku, saying that his muttering is annoying and that he should get out if he isn't serious about the UA entrance exam thingy.

@Can'tStopTwinkling_Yuga ✓ : Je remembers Tenya en criant at Midoriya before the physical exam, claiming that Midoriya was there to sabotage the other concurrents.

@DetroitSmashDeku_Izuku ✓ : Well that's true but Iida was only just worried about the entrance exam. Plus, it's been quite sometime after that. I'm pretty sure Iida has changed his judgemental behaviour already.

@Chargebolt_Kaminari ✓ : Is the judgemental behaviour part an insult? I can't tell-

@CellophaneMAN_Hanta ✓ : Considering the behaviour that Midoriya has picked up, I would say it's partially an insult.

@Lemillion_Mirio ✓ : Man, is it nice to hear you're going to be coming back soon, Midoriya! I've heard that the League has been attacking UA any chance they got.

@Suneater_Tamaki ✓ : It's scary... Having to make sure that villains aren't around you every second or else you might just get kidnapped... Needing to deal with a lot more out of the blue attacks...

@InsomniaHere_Hitoshi ✓ : I'm surprised they haven't even commented yet. I would think that they would complain about Midoriya's week-long break.

@Chargebolt_Kaminari ✓ : I was expecting for them to show up after your comment and make you look like a dumbass but it seems like they really are not here today. @InsomniaHere_Hitoshi ✓

@PhantomTheif_Neito ✓ : I can't believe how much you guys hog Midoriya. I swear, at least one of the Class 1-A students are always with him as a guard dog. And here I thought Bakugo was the only one.

@GEMGD_Katsuki ✓ : You better watch your mouth, you shitty ass poser. Don't think just because Deku's here means that I won't kill you for that comment.

@PhantomTheif_Neito ✓ : You really think I'm scared of someone like you? Don't make me laugh! I can't believe Midoriya actually even tolerate people like you. Annoying, unreasonable and overly confident.

@IceAndFire_Shoto ✓ : Didn't you just describe yourself? Whatever floats your boat, I guess.

@ManlyRedRiot_Ejiro ✓ : That just made me realise how much Bakugo and Monoma seem to have in common. Well, I guess Bakugo is more aggressive while Monoma gives off a crazy type of vibe.

@Tsukuyomi_Fumikage ✓ : I'm pretty sure I saw some comments on how Monoma gives them a yandere vibe. Can anyone explain what a yandere is?

@Chargebolt_Kaminari ✓ : Yandere is a portmanteau of two Japanese words. The first is yandere, which means "to be sick," and the second is deredere, used here for "lovestruck." A yandere is often sweet, caring, and innocent before switching into someone who displays an extreme, often violent or psychotic, level of devotion to a love interest.

@EarphoneJack_Kyouka ✓ : You just copy and pasted that from Google Search didn't you? @Chargebolt_Kaminari ✓

@Chargebolt_Kaminari ✓ : (•-•)

@CellophaneMAN_Hanta ✓ : When you get caught red-handed when grabbing cookies out of the cookie jar.

@Hawks_Keigo ✓ : Ah, I was wondering where you had gone, Midoriya! Eraserhead kept the reason why you weren't seen anywhere from me so I was a bit worried. Glad to hear that you're coming back soon though.

@DetroitSmashDeku_Izuku ✓ : I have to give you credit on still being alive till this point, Hawks. I would've thought that Mr Aizawa, my classmates, villains or even one of my crazy fans would go after you by now.

@Hawks_Keigo ✓ : I mean... I can't say they haven't now can I?

@InvisibleGirl_Toru ✓ : I mean, it's reasonable for the League to be quiet. They might be plotting another attack on us but the Shie Hassaikai too?

@Creati_Momo ✓ : Indeed, their current behaviour is extremely unusual. We should make sure we're ready for anything, especially Midoriya. They might be planning to go after him, taking the advantage of him on his break, alone.

@DetroitSmashDeku_Izuku ✓ : All I can do is hope that they won't come when I least expect it. Not sure how I'll be able to sleep tonight after knowing that there might be a possibility that I'll be kidnapped-

@--- : The comment section sure is lively today isn't it?

-Show more comments

--

When was the last time I updated this book? Not sure really.

This book is going to have slow updates from now on considering I just had the sudden urge to write a book like before 5 minutes of my tuition class. Writing this chapter during the class and still being able to be active on it. Quite nice actually.

I've been watching videos, playing games and reading comments on this book. I mean, I need to take responsibility. I wrote this book and I can't just leave it here to gather dust now, can I?

The readers ( looking at you Hitoshi Butterscotch ) would get bored without anything to read. Thinking I died or something-

Anyways, gonna go and take care of myself by eating food and not just stall here with the feeling of hunger. I need to get back to editing Healer Hero In Training too-
AGH-

--