Quirk Accident - @DetroitSmashDeku_Izuku ✓ (29)

@DetroitSmashDeku_Izuku ✓ posted an image

( Couldn't find the original artist of the picture above but credits to them )

Uraraka took this picture of me and told me to post it. Thank you very much by the way , Uraraka!

If your wondering where those wings came from, I got hit with someone's quirk today and they said they couldn't reverse it but it should wear off after a few days according to them so it won't be much of a problem.

@Uravity_Ochaco ✓

301.8k likes ❤️
32.3k comments 💬
42.1k shares 📨

Comments :

@Uravity_Ochaco ✓ : It turned out so well , didn't it? And those rainbow coloured wings looks so pretty too , Deku-kun! Sad that they are going to be gone after a few days.

@IceAndFire_Shoto ✓ : You wear glasses , Midoriya? It looks good on you. Like very good-

@Chargebolt_Kaminari ✓ : You mean hot? @IceAndFire_Shoto ✓

@EarphoneJack_Kyouka ✓ : I'm not the only one who noticed the possibly blood on the cheerful rainbow coloured wings , right?

@InvisibleGirl_Toru ✓ : I don't think so , Jirou-san. Midoriya , mind answering that question?

@DetroitSmashDeku_Izuku ✓ : The red liquid on the wings? Oh , that's just some red paint..

@ManlyRedRiot_Ejiro ✓ : No offence MidoBro but I don't believe that for some reason. Your still manly though and you look extremely manly in the picture!

@Chargebolt_Kaminari ✓ : What's with people replacing ' hot ' with other words? Just say that Midoriya is hot.

@Creati_Momo ✓ : Excluding everything , the background is pretty. Where did you go?

@ShapeShifter : Not as pretty as Izu-kun!! And the blood on your wings make Izu-kun look way more handsome!!

@LeagueLeader : Of course that's the only thing that you pay attention to. Why is he even wearing glasses anyways?

@PhantomTheif_Neito ✓ : Not to mention his hair is a lighter colour and less messier than usual. I like this look on him wya more better to be honest.

@DetroitSmashDeku_Izuku ✓ : Trying out new styles I guess. We were going to get those thin metal glasses but decided not to and try these on for now.

@TailMan_Mashirao ✓ : Do you need glasses now , Midoriya?

@DetroitSmashDeku_Izuku ✓ : Of course not , Ojiro! Those are only for looks.

@Cremation : Good because I don't want you not being able to see me clearly when we have fun , little hero...

@InsomniaHere_Hitoshi ✓ : We all know what that means excluding Midoriya and possibly Iida , right? Also the kids too.