𝙁𝙞𝙧𝙨𝙩 𝙋𝙤𝙨𝙩- @𝘿𝙚𝙩𝙧𝙤𝙞𝙩𝙎𝙢𝙖𝙨𝙝𝘿𝙚𝙠𝙪_𝙄𝙯𝙪𝙠𝙪 (1)

@DetroitSmashDeku_Izuku just posted an image

This is my first post! This picture was actually taken by my friend, @Uravity_Ochako

This is my first post! This picture was actually taken by my friend, @Uravity_Ochako. She said it looked very aesthetic and very me mainly because I study a lot.

1k likes ♥️ 112 comments 💬 7 shares 📨

Comments :

@Uravity_Ochako : EKK!! Can't believe it looked so good! You should try modeling sometime Deku-kun , you would be amazing at it!!

@DetroitSmashDeku_Izuku : @Uravity_Ochako , Ah , t-thank you f-for the co-compliment , Uraraka-san!

@Uravity_Ochako : @DetroitSmash_Izuku , Don't be so modest , Deku-kun. Your amazing at a lot of things and you always decline the fact.

@IceAndFire_Shoto : You look good , Midoriya. How about we have a study session soon? My grades are falling behind a bit so I would appreciate it.

@DetroitSmashDeku_Izuku : @IceAndFire_Shoto , Ah! Thank you for the compliment , Todoroki- kun! And of course we can have a study session together , Todoroki-kun!

@GEMGD_Katsuki : @DetroitSmash_Izuku , WHAT?!? @IceAndFire_Shoto , I WAS GONNA ASK THAT NERD FIRST SO BACK OFF ICY-HOT!!

@IceAndFire_Shoto : @GEMGD_Katsuki , Not my fault that your late you Angry Pomeranian. Leave me and Izuku alone on our Study session. Plus , your grades are better than both of ours so I have a more important reason to have a study session with Izuku.

@Chargebolt_Kaminari : Cool picture, Izuku! Never really thought someone could look pretty cute while studying. Wait... I have to be careful of what I say next...

@ManlyRedRiot_Ejiro : ^Hope I don't find you dead Kamibro. Anyways, welcome to UA Insta, Midobro. Glad you finally joined.

@DetroitSmashDeku_Izuku : Thank you, @ManlyRock_Ejiro for the warm welcome!

@GEMGD_Katsuki : @DetroitSmash_Izuku, LISTEN HERE YOU NERD!! YOU, ME IN MY DORM ROOM TODAY, IF NOT THEN YOUR DEAD!!

@IceAndFire_Shoto : Don't listen to him, Izuku. He will kill you either way.

@Uravity_Ochako : Izuku, I remember a dessert store near campus! Why not we go there after your... Study session with Todoroki-kun?

@DetroitSmashDeku_Izuku : @Uravity_Ochako, I would love to, Uraraka-san! My mom does say I have a sweet tooth.

@Froppy_Tsuyu : You look good, Midoriya. Ribbit.

@DetroitSmashDeku_Izuku : @Froppy_Tsuyu , Ah! T-thank you, Tsuyu San! You look good yourself!

@Creati_Momo : Are you guys okay? It's raining and from the picture, it seems to be taken during a rainy day as well. Are you guys sick? Do you guys need something warm to drink?

@DetroitSmashDeku_Izuku : @Creati_Momo , We're good, Momo. You don't have to worry! I warned Uraraka-san but she insisted and said she would take the blame but it ended up into a 5 minute talk and ended up me losing.

@InvisibleGirl_Toru : Aesthetic indeed! Uraraka, glad you convinced Izuku or else this picture wouldn't be a thing!

@Uravity_Ochako : I know right?!? I was so glad he agreed with me! And when I got the picture, I knew I that even if I got in trouble, it would be worth it!

@CellophaneMAN_Hanta : Woah! What's wrong with Bakugo and Todoroki? They seem... Weird. But hey , it's like an angel without wings and halo studying tho.

@TailMan_Mashirao : Cute photo , Midoriya and Ochako. It really seems like this was taken by a professional and the person in the picture was a professional as well. If this was your guys first time then

@DetroitSmashDeku_Izuku : @TailMan_Mashirao , Ah! Thank you Mashirao kun for the compliment! It was all Ochako's idea so I give her most of the credit!

@Uravity_Ochako : @TailMan_Mashirao , Why thank you! It was an honour to take a picture of an angel in such an aesthetic background making him seem like an literal angel glowing.

@ClassPresident_Tenya : It is quite iresspossible to take a picture while risking to get a cold. Also , have you done your homework? I remember you guys saying you haven't and you would do it after. Put homework and school first!

@DetroitSmashDeku_Izuku : @ClassPresident_Tenya , Oh! Don't worry , Iida kun. I did my homework already! But for Uraraka san , I'm not sure.

@EarphoneJack_Kyouka : The lighting looks planned since it looks so perfect tbh but since you guys said it was only you two then it's almost impossible for it to be planned. Maybe we should start a magazine of class 1-A.

@Invisiblegirl_Toru : @EarphoneJack_Kyouka, OMG!!! THAT'S SUCH A GOOD IDEA!!! Mono can crest clothes for each of us and can also great a photoshoot area and Aoyama can give us poses and we can have a design Tema to design the magazines!! EEEKKK!!

@Creati_Momo : @Invisiblegirl_Toru, Not a bad idea but we need to ask Mr Aizawa for permission and Principal Nezu's permission first.

@Chargebolt_Kaminari : Wait. We actually have a chance of starting our own magazine? That's actually so cool!

@ManlyRedRiot_Ejiro : @Chargebolt_Kaminari , Right?!? It sounds so cool! Imagine all of us being on magazines that we created!

@CellophaneMAN_Hanta : ^ Just thinking about it is gives so much ideas already am I right?!? This is truly the best idea ever!!

@Tsukuyomi_Fumikage : I disagree, this idea can easily fall into the darkness with just one person's doing.

@Tentacole_Mezo : @Tsukuyomi_Fumikage , you mean that Monoma guy in class 1-B? For all he could do is make fun of it or complain about him not being able to be on a magazine and somehow saying it's unfair.

@IceAndFire_Shoto : When are you free, @DetroitSmashDeku_Izuku?

@DetroitSmashDeku_Izuku : @IceAndFire_Shoto, probably tomorrow after school.

@IceAndFire_Shoto : Nevermind that, I'll direct message you later, @DetroitSmashDeku_Izuku.

@CellophaneMAN_Hanta : @IceAndFire_Shoto, That's weird... That's suspicious...

@Chargebolt_Kaminari : @CellaphaneMAN_Hanta, couldn't agree more.

-Show More Comments

--
This is me trying to write an
Instagram type of story.
Haha...
Hope you enjoyed anyways.
--