Present Exchange! - @DetroitSmashDeku_Izuku ✓ (47)

@DetroitSmashDeku_Izuku ✓ posted a caption.

Exchanged presents with the one and only Mirio Togata! I got an All Might limited edition plushie I didn't already have!

Thank you and hope you enjoy my present, Mirio senpai! 🎁💖

What did you get this year for Christmas and who was the one that gave you the present? 🎄

@Lemillion_Mirio ✓

Comments :

@Lemillion_Mirio ✓ : I'm glad you liked it, Midoriya! I didn't really know what to get for whoever I was going to exchange presents to so I got the All Might plushie! Happy that it's in safe hands now!

@DetroitSmashDeku_Izuku ✓ : I hope you like the All Might merchandise set! I didn't know what to get as well so I just went with the best and most loved retired pro hero!

@Lemillion_Mirio ✓ : I enjoyed it a lot, Midoriya! Thank you very much!

@Chargebolt_Kaminari ✓ : How do you go from ignored to this? It. Doesn't. Make. Sense.

@Tentacole_Mezo ✓ : And how did you go from phone charger to a Pikachu giving off yandere vibes?

@ManlyRedRiot_Eijiro ✓ : Mirio senpai is so nice! He and Midoriya would make an amazing duo!

@GEMGD_Katsuki ✓ : Too bad the extra lost his quirk!

@DetroitSmashDeku_Izuku ✓ : That isn't something funny to make a joke out of, Kacchan! It's inconsiderate and disrespectful.

@EarphoneJack_Kyoka ✓ : Has Midoriya always been like this, or...?

@PinkyDanceMachine_Ashido ✓ : Not much! He usually never stops Bakugo making fights.

@LapisBlueDraws ✓ : You guys got some real competition if Hero Deku protected Togata out of everyone ( except for Eri and Kota ) in so long!~

@DekuFanboy ✓ : I'm so glad that you enjoyed your Christmas present this year, Hero Deku! I hope all the days, weeks and months coming in will be just as wonderful for you!

@DetroitSmashDeku_Izuku ✓ : I can't tell you how much I appreciate you, @DekuFanboy ✓ Have a great time for the years to come yourself! 💖

@CellophaneMAN_Hanta : I can sort of understand the heart in the caption, directing it to the ' Hope you enjoy my present ' part but I'm not exactly fond of the heart above me.

@Froppy_Tsuyu ✓ : Platonic? Ribbit.

@HatsumeHandaHere : ^ The simps can only hope so! 😄

@IceAndFire_Shoto ✓ : I exchanged with Sato. I got a create your own gingerbread house set.

@DetroitSmashDeku_Izuku ✓ : Ooo! Do you mind if I help decorate and make it, Todoroki?

@IceAndFire_Shoto ✓ : No, I don't. I'm planning on making it in the kitchen later, see you then.

@SugarMan_Rikido ✓ : In exchange, I got some yen. 11,436.2 yen to be exact.

@IceAndFire_Shoto ✓ : I didn't know what to get so I just decided on money.

@TailMan_Mashirao ✓ : I exchanged presents with Koda. I got a decorative lion statue. I gave him some top pro hero figurines.

@Uravity_Ochaco ✓ : I exchanged with Tsu! I got an adorable frog plushie and soft couch pillow! I really like it!

@Froppy_Tsuyu ✓ : I'm glad you enjoyed the gift, Uraraka. Ribbit. Thank you for the dark green hoodie, by the way.

@--- : Pretty sure I know who that was meant for originally.

@Creati_Momo ✓ : I hope you enjoyed the iPad Pro, Jiro!

@EarphoneJack_Kyoka ✓ : I did. Sorry if my present is too bland compared to yours, Yao-momo.

@Creati_Momo ✓ : I like the custom headphones, Jiro. No need to worry!

@DetroitSmashDeku_Izuku ✓ : Glad to see that everyone seems to be content with their present Exchange!

@Tsukuyomi_Fumikage ✓ : I'm curious, Midoriya. How did you manage to get to exchange presents with a third year?

@DetroitSmashDeku_Izuku ✓ : Two students from each class are randomly chosen to exchange presents with the other students that got chosen! In this situation, me and Iida got chosen!

@--- : Must've been messy to deal with.

@InvisibleGirl_Toru ✓ : Lucky! I wish I would've got chosen to exchange presents with other classes!

@DetroitSmashDeku_Izuku ✓ : When choosing who to exchange presents with was... an overwhelming experience.

@ShapeShifter : Let's exchange presents, Izuku-kun! A drop of your blood would be an amazing present. Just saying!~

@Overhaul : What All Might merchandise do you NOT have? Or do you want to try out a different pro hero? Not sure if villains have merchandises, though.

@Cremation : Can't you just... Pay someone to make one for you or something?

@LapisBlueDraws ✓ : To be fully honest with you... I totally forgot the villains' existence on this app.

@HatsumeHandaHere : They've been gone for a while, actually. Wonder if this is hinting to anything bad incoming...

@PinkyDanceMachine_Ashido ✓ : Do villains celebrate Christmas?

@ShapeShifter : We should totally decorate the base from Christmas and buy presents for each other! @LeagueLeader

@LeagueLeader : No.

@THECompress : The only present that they have on their wishlist is the Midoriya kid.

@Chargebolt_Kaminari ✓ : Imagine opening a giant present and seeing Midoriya in it. That'd be the best Christmas present ever!~

@InsomniaHere_Hitoshi ✓ : Shut up, Yandere Pikachu.

@CellophaneMAN_Hanta ✓ : And you're not a yandere yourself? @InsomniaHere_Hitoshi ✓

@Chargebolt_Kaminari ✓ : What's a yandere again?

@EarphoneJack_Kyoka ✓ : Search it up on Google, fucking dumbass.

@Chronostasis : Merry Christmas...?

--

You want a present from Not_Shigaraki?
What you get is a two days late short Christmas chapter from Not_Shigaraki because they are ✨ s h i t✨

Merry ( late ) Christmas to those who celebrate it.
Happy Holidays to everyone.

I don't celebrate Christmas so Christmas day really was just another normal Saturday for me.

--