Arcade Buddies - @Chargebolt_Kaminari ✓ (39)

@Chargebolt_Kaminari ✓ posted an image

Going to the arcade with Midoriya and Kirishima really was a blast! I officially announce us as arcade buddies

Going to the arcade with Midoriya and Kirishima really was a blast! I officially announce us as arcade buddies. Either way, it was extremely fun finally getting to hang out with you, Midoriya! We should totally do it again someday.

Pretty sure Kirishima was third-wheeling me and Midoriya. ( Hint hint )

@DetroitSmashDeku_Izuku ✓
@ManlyRedRiot_Ejiro ✓

238.3k likes ❤️
24.1k comments 💬
28.4k shares 📨

Comments :

@DetroitSmashDeku_Izuku ✓ : It truly was fun hanging out with both you and Kirishima, Kaminari. We should definitely do it again too.

@ManlyRedRiot_Ejiro ✓ : I thought that you were third wheeling me and MidoBro actually. After all, I WAS the one who got that All Might limited-edition figurine from that claw machine.

@Chargebolt_Kaminari ✓ : Can you blame me? That dang claw machine seemed like a total scam! I used up to 10 tickets and I couldn't even get a plushie from it, much less a figurine.

@PinkyDanceMachine_Ashido ✓ : You actually got something from a claw machine!? I thought it was impossible to do so.

@Chargebolt_Kaminari ✓ : Apart from that scam of a machine, I got enough points to get Midoriya and myself a nerf gun. Guess who's going to raid dorm rooms today?

@InsomniaHere_Hitoshi ✓ : Guess you're going to be drowning in assignments soon. Can't wait.

@Creati_Momo ✓ : What else did you three do?

@DetroitSmashDeku_Izuku ✓ : We went and eat some fast food considering I haven't had any since... Well forever!

@IceAndFire_Shoto ✓ : I can buy you all the fast food you want to eat, Midoriya. Though you shouldn't eat much. You might get a fever.

@PinkyDanceMachine_Ashido ✓ : Sugar Daddy vibes Todoroki be giving off right now-

@DetroitSmashDeku_Izuku ✓ : Don't worry, Todoroki. I didn't have too much. Just some fries and a burger. I can't say the same for Kaminari though...

@Chargebolt_Kaminari ✓ : Don't just say that, Midoriya-

@ManlyRedRiot_Ejiro ✓ : MidoBro's not lying though. You literally breathed in a pizza, two burgers and a soda. Might I add, you even drank my leftover soda that I was planning to save.

@Chargebolt_Kaminari ✓ : I wouldn't waste something as amazing as soda. Plus, I haven't eaten fast food in a while too. Give me a break.

@GEMGD_Katsuki ✓ : Must be dang embarrassing knowing that the dumb Pikachu was with you guys.

@ManlyRedRiot_Ejiro ✓ : At some point it was...

@CellophaneMAN_Hanta ✓ : What happened exactly?