I exhaled and turned my whole body towards him, "You do treat me good, but Anne's boy-"

"Don't you dare mention another man in front of me, Amal, I'm serious."

"But-"

"You still dare to talk back?" I chuckled before I leaned into him and pinched his cheeks with my fingers. "You're jealous?" I said with a teasing tone.

"No, not that much. Just that I could kill every guy that dares to lay an eye on you." He looked down on me as I giggled and rest my head on his chest. ''Yeah, I guess that's not that much,'' I say with sarcasm as we both laugh.

''When you've finished eating breakfast get changed, I want to take you somewhere.'' He suddenly said. I looked up at him with my brows raised. ''But I'm working today,''

"I already called you in sick." I widen my eyes at what he said. "But Fabio, I'm not the only one working today. You are too."

"I canceled today's plans."

A bright smile appeared on my face before I pretended to tuck my not-showing hair behind my ear, I wanted to pretend like I'm one of the girls in the movies blushing. "You did that for me?" I smirked.

He nods, "Just for you, amore mio." He smiled at my actions before I slightly slapped his chest. "Aw! You're just so cute!" I snuggled closer into his chest.

When I finished putting make-up on I decided to wear one of my favorite dresses Petra bought for me. In fact, I love everything Petra buys for me, she knows exactly what suits me, which I don't know myself.

I looked at myself in the mirror spinning around before I blew myself a kiss. "You're so cute Amal, no wonder Fabio De Feo fell in love with you." I winked at myself before I giggled and walked out of the room.

The girls kept hyping me and complimenting me when they see me, they told me that Fabio was waiting for me outside. After I kissed them goodbye I rushed out to Fabio. I see him speak on the phone, he slowly turns around before he lays his eyes on me.

As I approach him, he examines me from head to toe, exclaiming, "So fucking gorgeous." With a soft tone, he said. I rolled my eyes, but it was because I didn't want him to realize how shy I was becoming.

''Can you please say where we are going?'' I pretended to be annoyed in my tone. He shook his head, ''Stop nagging and get in.'' He opened the door for me to the passenger seat. I poked my tongue at him before I got in.

On the way towards wherever we were heading, I kept singing and dancing as Fabio drove. He laughed at me and kept kissing on my hand, and I loved every single second of the moment.

Finally, an hour later we arrived at a beach. Fabio parked the car and instantly got off the car without saying a word, I shrug my shoulder and open the car door to get out. Before I could lift my butt I felt Fabio push my head into the car again and shut the door on me.

I look out of the window with confusion as he opened the car door again, "What the hell Fabio?" I frowned. "What was that about?"

"From now on I'll be the one opening the car door for you."

"Why?"

"Because you're my girlfriend, and my duty as your boyfriend is to do everything for you."

My heart pounded, as always when he said something sweet. He held his hand for me and I grabbed it to help myself out of the car. I pinched his cheek, "Girlfriend you say?" I smirk.

This time he pinched my cheek too, "Stop acting like a fool, Amal."

I wrap my arms around his neck and lean closer, "Well, guess I'm a fool for you." I didn't know what I was saying, but since I was so excited I couldn't control myself. He laughed and kissed my forehead. "Let's go, beautiful."

We walked on a bridge as many yachts were around us, but what I noticed was it wasn't small yachts for whoever could afford it. These ones were huge and luxurious, and they were really gorgeous.

"Choose."

I look over to Fabio, not knowing what he was talking about. "Huh?" I furrowed my brows. "Choose which one you want to spend the day in."

I widen my eyes and gulp, taking a few steps towards him. "We're going to be spending our day he-" I paused for a moment. "How can you tell me which yacht to choose? These yachts are expensive, and other people may own them, so we can't just pick."

He scoffs wrapping his arm around me, "Amal, baby, these are all mine."

***

A/N - Y'all I'm so sorry for this bad update, I wasn't in the mood of writing anything this whole week but I guess I had to since I didn't want y'all to wait, let's hit 50 likes until the next chapter guys! <3

New chapter, what did you think?❤️

Please vote and comment!😜

Love you!😍

instagram - rerewatty

xoxo rere

***

- Outfits -

***