''Oh, shut up.'' I slap her shoulder which made her let out a chuckle. I take a seat right in front of her, still wondering where the hell Fabio is. ''Are you looking for your babe?'' Anne teased. I look over at her and bit my lower lip to hide my smile. ''No, uh, I was just-''

''Oh quit lying Amal, we can see in your eyes that you're dying to see him,'' Violetta added walking into the dining room with Cindy and Petra. Gosh, they're literally making me sweat. ''Anne told us everything, something about a kiss that Mr.De Feo mentioned yesterday.'' Cindy took a seat right next to me.

''What?! No! We- I-'' I tried to let out words, but because of how nervous I got I couldn't let one word out. All of them burst out laughing at my actions, which only made me cover my red face with my hands.

''Amal, just tell us what happened. You don't have to be shy about it.''

''There's nothing to tell!'' I instantly spoke, but my actions clearly made it obvious that something did happen yesterday. ''Should I just ask Mr.De Feo about it?'' Anne folded her arms.

I held my hand in the air, shaking my head. ''No! Please!''

''Then tell us,'' Cindy said.

''We clearly know something did happen last night.''

''Amal, you don't have to be shy about it.''

As their comments kept coming I couldn't hold it in anymore, I had to burst it out. ''We kissed!'' I shouted. All of them widen their eyes at the same time, even Petra. ''What?!'' The sound of their shouts was still heard in my ears even though they stopped shouting.

''Oh my god! Amal! You two kissed?!'' Anne rushed over to me, holding my shoulders. I gulp and nod, feeling how my body temperature heated up. All of them started screaming with excitement as Petra laughed.

''I can't believe it! Oh my god, so you two are finally dating?'' Cindy clapped her hands.

Dating? I never thought about that? I know I told him I'm all his, but does that mean that we're dating? Muslims is not even allowed to date! What am I talking about?

Shut up Amal, you're the last one to talk about what Muslims are allowed to do or not do.

Ugh, this is really confusing me.

Before I got to say anything we all saw Fabio walk into the dining room, Cindy and Violetta immediately lowered their heads like he was some kind of Prince they weren't allowed to look at.

When Fabio sees me he instantly smiles which makes my heart flutter. "Amore," He called out and walked over to me. When he reached me he wrapped his arm around my waist and kissed my head.

I rest my hand on his chest and looked up, "Where did you go?" I asked quietly. He hummed, "You missed me already, didn't you?"

I shake my head and push him off of me, "Pfft, who do you think you are?" I felt my hands tremble, in fact, my whole body was trembling.

He lifts my chin to face him, "Why are you blushing then?" He smirked scanning my face.

"Because Anne was talking about her boyfriend and how good he treats her!" I just spat something out and pointed at Anne.

Fabio looked over to Anne with his brow furrowed, Anne gasped and waved her hands in the air. "What? No Mr.De Feo, she's lying!"

Oh my god! What is this bitch saying? Can't she help me for once?

"So what if Anne's boyfriend treats her good? Don't I treat you good?" Fabio looks over at me, almost as if he's annoyed. All of them chuckled around us, "We'll leave you two alone." They all rushed out of the dining room.