"Nope. But we know what we got. As long as we understand"

"You right. As long as y'all understand cause I sure as hell don't and refuse to. Y'all make my head hurt actually"

"Don't blame us. That's you babying Dre grown ass that got your head hurting"

"Why y'all always coming for my man"

"You came for me and mine"

"Because y'all are a headache. Tell her Mels" I picked melody up and stood her on my lap

"Mamas you getting chunky" trin squeezed her thigh "but ain shit wrong with it. Thick thighs save lives"

"I bet you would know that huh"

"These thighs right here saved her daddy's life" trin slapped her hand down on her thigh "and he love em too"

"I'm pretty sure he do. He been faithfully in between them for a year and a half now. Let Dre, emoni and his momma tell it, that's a record for him"

"Well I need him back in between them ASAP cause a bitch horny. I be talkin shit about you and Dre but I am JEALOUS!"

"I would say don't be... but I can't" I smiled, looking at melody "I absolutely love my sex life. Well except for the other day when we got interrupted cause emoni got locked up"

Trin laughed "and they not letting her live that down either. Darius was clowning her since. And I know he be pissing her off"

"Dre too. And when she curse they asses out they better not say shit"

"I believe she be whooping they asses too"

"Period. As my sister in law should" I said as I sat melody down on my lap again, watching her try to stuff her fists in her mouth "damn them fists taste good huh?"

"And she be mad as shit if you take her hands out her mouth. Watch"

Trin pulled Melody's fists back and she started kicking her little legs before stopping and poked her bottom lip out

"Trin! Don't make my baby cry!" I fussed at trin, hitting her and she laughed

"I know you ain popping me"

" I am cause you made my niece cry"

"Your niece will be okay! She over there enjoying them fingers a little too much"

"And you gone let her enjoy em. She minding her business. Matter of fact ima tell her brother" I referred to Darius and Lea's son king. Trin, already knowing who I was talking about, rolled her eyes

"Girl let me to you about his grown ass. So Darius took me over there to get my nails done right? I went ahead in the house while Darius got Melody so when king saw just me, he was so mad. I told him hey and hey gone tell me he don't wanna talk cause I didn't have his sister"

"Awee. He love him some melody. But at least you know for a fact she got one brother that don't play about her"

"That one, most definitely.. especially since they see each other the most"

"They really do. How often she be around her other brothers and sister?"

"See be around them a lot too whenever Darius take her and he got them, but you know the only one I really fuck with us Lea"

"You don't like the other ones nomore?"

"No. It's no problems with them. Me and Lea just.. bonded. Probably cause she's the only one that's genuinely close to Darius"

"I thought he was cool with all his babymommas though"

Trin made an iffy face "Yeahhhh.. he is but to a certain extent. I guess now that I've been around him so long and saw and heard stuff for myself, I realize that everything is not what it seems. Well with the exception of Tania and Lea"

"Tania, that the one that's always on schedule with everything?"

Trin nodded "yeah. But other than them two, Darius lowkey catches hell, but he still do anything to appease his babymommas. Diamond, kema and kierra.. they be on the phone or in his face talking to him any kinda way or say out of the way shit and Darius just laugh and brush it off but then when they want something or need something he quick to help them no matter what it is or what time of the day it is simply because that's his kids mommas"

"That's not good"

"It's not but you know, I don't wanna say anything and start shit so I stay quiet but one day Darius really gonna get fed up"

"Let me find out his babymommas the only people he got patience for. Probably cause he wanna avoid a Dre situation"

"Yeah. True. But you know, only Darius will know when he's sick of it"

"Well until then all you can do is be that good... non-girlfriend/ girlfriend but y'all just don't wanna admit it yet, babymomma. I guess"

"Analise you get on my damn nerves" trin laughed and so did I, going back to playing with melody