13 | Cooking time!

Beginne am Anfang

"Okay, I won't Jungkook." She smiled, before saying. "Do you wanna join me and the others for lunch tomorrow? Or do you have a date with one of the girls?"

Jungkook eagerly nodded, a bunny smile on his face. "I'm coming. My date is in the evening."

Haeun let out a small chuckle at his eagerness. "Okay, bring Tae too."

"I will."

---

"Haeun!"

Haeun turned around to see Taehyung running towards her. He attacked her with a bear hug, his arms went around her neck. Haeun smiled and wrapped her arms around his waist.

"Yes, Tae?"

"You didn't look at me at all yesterday." He pouted, swaying her back and forth.

"I'm sorry, Tae. I didn't want to be unprofessional and lose my job." She pulled out of the hug to look at him with a apologetic look on her face.

"It's not your fault, you didn't want to lose your job. It's that Sunhee's fault." He snarled, his pouty face turning into an angry one.

Haeun raised a brow. "Do you have beef with Sunhee or something?"

"Kinda, she's been annoying ever since I met her." He rolled his eyes.

"How?"

"She's been this weird controlling person ever since we were kids. Whenever I thought about doing something fun with Kook, she would always refuse the idea, which ruined everything. She wants the best for the prince." Taehyung scoffed. "She was like this even before she became a maid. She was the head maid's daughter when she was younger. She played with me, my brothers and Kook at times. She's always given me a bad vibe. I've always hated her and she has always hated me."

"Really?" Haeun's brows raised in surprise. "She was always really nice...until yesterday."

Taehyung scoffed again. "Yeah well, let me tell you about that time she-"

"So this is the staff's room?" A deep voice cut Taehyung off his sentence. The duo turned around to see a tall man with deep dimples.

Haeun bowed with a polite smile on her face. "Hello, Mr. Kim."

Namjoon chuckled and walked towards the duo. "Hi. Just call me Joon."

"Call me Jin!" Jin suddenly appeared, with Jungkook following behind him.

"Okay, Joon, Jin and Jungkook. Do you guys wanna join us for lunch?"

The two Kim brothers nodded. "Yes, thank you. The younger ones really wanted to eat here and convinced us to come." Namjoon smiled, chuckling.

"Ah, yes. You guys are welcome to join."

"Jelly Bean? You brought his highness and the Kim brothers to join us!" Hoseok yelled, his eyes big. He stood by the door, frozen in shock.

"Hobi!" Haeun smiled and went up to him to give him a quick hug.

Jungkook watched the duo and felt a sudden feeling of envy. He wanted her to do that to him. Hug him. He missed her warm hugs.

"Where are the others?" Haeun asked, bringing Hoseok over to the others.

"They're on their way." He answered, before bowing several times. "Hello, your highness. Mr. Kim, Mr. Kim and Taehyung." He greeted each person nervously.

"You don't need to be so formal. It's okay, we're ordinary people." Seokjin reassured, a geniune smile on his face.

"This is Hoseok, he's one of the guards." Haeun said, smiling.