16 | 𝑤ℎ𝑖𝑡𝑒 𝑐ℎ𝑜𝑐𝑜𝑙𝑎𝑡𝑒 𝑐ℎ𝑖𝑝 𝑐𝑜𝑜𝑘𝑙𝑖𝑒

"Welcome to Cooklie & Kream, what sweet confection can we serve

"Welcome to Cooklie & Kream, what sweet confection can we serve... y-ou..." Azelie's words trailed shortly at the sight of the woman in front of her. She was dressed to the nines, a plaid suit that could probably buy her whole shop. 

But, that was not what caused her to stop.

The sight of Alina Jasmine next to the mysterious blonde woman caused her words to stutter. 

Damn, Azelie may not like her, but it was no secret she was stunning. Her long highlighted brown waves seemed to billow as if she was in some commercial, her blemish-free olive skin glowed and her face was probably the most structurally perfect Azelie had ever seen. Legs for days and a slim fit body that would have anyone drooling and asking for her workout routine.

She was gorgeous.

It was just too bad her insides did not match her outsides.

"Get me a matcha latte, iced with 4 ice cubes exactly, a 3 second pour of free-range oat milk and 1 tablespoon of creutly-free honey. Now," The blonde said this all slowly as if Azelie could not understand basic English. It was a microaggression that Azelie definitely noticed.

"I understand you perfectly, ma'am. Anything else?" Azelie inquired, trying not to be dry in her tone. At her question, Alina lifted her head from her phone and gave Azelie a once-over and a fake smile.

"What are your dairy-free, flour and gluten free, vegan options? And nothing with coconut, oat or almond, they make me bloated."

Then why would you come to a bakery?

Thinking of her menu, Azelie replied after a moment of thought, "Um... we have the keto-cookies in chocolate chip, blueberry and raisin. The icing is made with sunflower milk whipped cream." 

"Hmm... cookies..." Alina trailed, then chuckled slightly, "No, those make you fat."

Then, with a sly smile towards Azelie, the actress said boldly, loud enough that even Marisabel and Jade who were giving out orders heard, "You would know, right?"

Excuse me? Who the fuck does this triflin ass bitch think she is?

As Marisabel and Azelie looked at each other in shock and anger, about to tag team the hoe in front of the counter, Jade jumped in and spoke up.

"So, no cookies, miss?"

Letting out a haughty laugh, Alina replied "Of course, you think this figure maintained by eating cookies? Let me have water with 3 ice cubes and a lemon slice. One lemon slice and if I find more than one, you'll be hearing from my lawyers for poisoning me."

Marisabel muttered with a sneer, "Puta, Imma about to poison you forreal,"

With a shake of her curls and a wipe of her hands on her hot pink apron, Azelie muttered to Marisabel, with a fake smile on her face as she made her way to the back office, "I'm gonna let God handle it, because if I handle it, I'm going to jail."