1 | 𝑚𝑖𝑛𝑡 𝑐ℎ𝑜𝑐𝑜𝑙𝑎𝑡𝑒 𝑐ℎ𝑖𝑝 𝑖𝑐𝑒-𝑐𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑚

┌────── ⋆⋅✦⋅⋆ ──────┐

¢нαρтєя σηє

"LJ! LJ! Look here!"

The paparazzi screamed for 26-year-old Liam Jacob Wright's attention as he left his Cadillac to enter the Girdle Management, his manager's office, for their bi-weekly formal meeting. He made sure to give small smiles, as the bright flashes of their cameras nearly blinded him. All the journalists had their microphones as close to Liam as his bodyguards would allow while his fans screamed his name as loudly as their vocal cords could allow.

Liam rushed into the building, nearly tripping over his feet. He could bet the paps and their laser-sharp cameras would love that. Eight years in Hollywood and he still hated them. But, the fans- the fans where his favorite part. The fact that hundreds of people would come all the way to downtown LA to catch a glimpse of him was still mind blowing.

As he entered the elevator with his bodyguard Alexei, Liam reminisced over his first movie role. It was an action fantasy movie that earned billions in the first-weekend of box office, so popular that they had produced 2 more sequels for it. Critics had called him "The Hollywood Prince". Him, a 18-year-old boy from Oakland, California.

Then, it all began.

In the first year, he had gained his first network partnership, his own merch, his first big-name model shoot and was scheduled to make 3 movies and star in a tv show. He learned how to tame his dirty blond curls, a style that barbers across America had practically memorized, synonymous to LJ Wright. He learnt the best modeling pose for his abs, his stature, even for his dark blue eyes.

But, all Liam wanted to do was act. Ever since he was a kid, it was all he knew how to do. Since the third grade, plays and dramas were his playground as he took on new characters and roles. It was his life. And, damn, it was a pretty good one.

Cracking his neck, he sat, his mind running through the lines for his newest role, a president's bodyguard who falls in love with the daughter of the leader of the opposition. It was a romance-action blockbuster that LJ was pretty excited for as some of the scenes were to be shot in famous locations around the world.

"LJ, my favourite actor, how are you?" Monique Smith, his manager who was almost as famous as him, inquired. Famous for managing some of Hollywood's biggest stars, Monique always had a grin on her face when she talked about making money and Liam's career in general. But, Liam knew that she cared about him. He had been through 2 other management companies and seen the terrible side of Hollywood, and Monique was the absolute best.

Liam felt his lips tug into his famous, sultry smile, "I am good now,"

Yes, sure, Monique was a 100 percent gay and her beautiful wife was a testament to it, but she had taught Liam that no one must catch the actor without a smile on his face. The meeting went by rather quickly with Liam being updated about his finances and upcoming projects. Informative, yes, but all Liam wanted to do at the present moment was snuggle with Bear, his golden retriever and sleep.