12| 𝑏𝑙𝑢𝑒𝑏𝑒𝑟𝑟𝑦 𝑝𝑎𝑛𝑐𝑎𝑘𝑒𝑠

"I can't believe that she's my co-star

"I can't believe that she's my co-star. That is absolutely ridiculous, Azelie," Her boyfriend complained through the earbuds in her ears as she rolled dough for a new recipe she was trying out. She rolled her eyes slightly at his dramatics, as a smile slightly grew on her face.

"Azelie, I can feel you rolling your eyes at me," Liam Jacob ordered in frustration, sounding more and more childish, "Stop. This is serious."

Sighing, Azelie retorted dryly, "What are you going to do? Punish me?"

When he was silent for a few moments, Azelie's body warmed as she remembered just how good his punishments felt. Then, she heard him growl lowly:

"Don't tempt me with a good time, baby girl,"

She let out an involuntary shiver and trembled slightly at his tone.

Azelie knew Liam was exceptionally good at being a lover. The way he touched her, held her, she had never experienced before with any other lovers. While the rest of the world saw him as a sweet, gentleman, there was a darker side to him that only Azelie got to feel.

And boy, did she feel it.

She felt it so hard and so good, it was a struggle to walk to work every day.

Liam sighed deeply and that was when Azelie realized that the arrival and casting of his ex-girlfriend were really troubling him.

Alina Jasmine.

Azelie had never even met her, yet she had occupied so much of her boyfriend's thoughts. All she knew about the model and actress was that she was one of the more problematic people in Hollywood. Azelie had often heard her name in stories of paparazzi cameras being broken, pregnancy scares, cheating scandals and just unfiltered drama.

Everyone knew of Liam and Alina's catastrophic relationship, but if there was one thing that Azelie had learned from her relationship with Liam was to always get the truth from the source.

"What's so bad about her?" Azelie inquired, watching her words as to not overstep boundaries, "I mean, you've never really told me anything about your relationship with her,"

Liam was silent for a moment, then he sighed, "I'm due on set in five minutes, so I'll give you the summary,"

Pausing her actions of kneading dough, Azelie listened attentively.

"Alina and I began dating when I first became famous. We actually met at the premiere of my first big movie. Then, she was a c-list actor at most, featuring in small parts, after her move from Oklahoma. She was... to put it nicely, fame-hungry,"

"She would make both of us go out to every event and every restaurant, knowing we would make headlines. Tabloids ate us up." Then, dryly, Liam chuckled, most likely reminiscing of the time from his words, "I always told myself I wasn't going to be with someone with an addiction, yet that is exactly what I did with her,"