4| 𝑏𝑒𝑟𝑟𝑦 ℎ𝑜𝑡 𝑓𝑢𝑑𝑔𝑒 𝑠𝑢𝑛𝑑𝑎𝑒

┌────── ⋆⋅✦⋅⋆ ──────┐

¢нαρтєя ƒσυя

Azelie was cleaning up with Jade and Mia by 9:30, after the store had closed. It was a pretty normal day overall, but Azelie could not wait to get back home, a million-dollar beach house she shared with Victor, and experiment on a couple new dessert ideas. In the meantime, she wondered if she could get information on Jade on her relationship with Aiden.

"So, Jade, you and Aiden, are you-" Azelie began, biting her lip slyly. Jade, already sensing her question, rolled her eyes.

"No, we're not dating," Jade answered nonchalantly, but Azelie saw a redness creep from her neck, "He's dating someone else, remember? Layla, the girl he brought here the other day,"

Mia let out a snort as she counted the cash, wavy bun in a loose bun, "Querida, I love your ass, and no offense to Aiden, but Layla a whole bitch. Like, Class A level,"

Aiden had left earlier because he was supposed to take said Layla on some fancy date and Azelie couldn't help but notice the crestfallen expression on Jade's face when he announced it earlier in the day. Aiden and Jade had chemistry, it was just that Aiden hid it under pick-up lines and jokes, while Jade completely denied it.

It was actually ridiculous.

"I'm here, bitches," Victor exclaimed with a grin, pulling off his Gucci sunglasses, and bursting open the door as his two bulky bodyguards followed somberly, "You can bow now,"

"Hey, tonto," Mia pointed out, rolling her eyes, "It's nighttime,"

Victor sneered, his dark green eyes squinting at Mia, as he moved his hand to his hip, diamond watch gleaming at the slightest instance of light, "Fashion knows no time boundaries,"

Azelie gave her roommate and best friend a smile and moved to hug him, taking in his scent of Chanel #5. Weird, but that was Victor, "Thanks for coming, my car broke down,"

"Bitch, you know I got you," Victor replied, then his gaze moved to the final row of desserts behind the counter, his eyes widening. He turned back to Azlie with a large grin on his face, inching towards the desserts, "Babeee...."

"Do not touch my desserts, Victor, those are for paying customers," Azelie answered without even looking at the pouting male as she wiped down tables and chairs. Then, her lips pulled in a small smile, "But, yours is in the kitchen with your name on it,"

Victor could not have rushed to the kitchen fast enough. The girls shared a look and burst into laughter at his behavior, shaking their heads as they cleaned.