Chapter 3. Introductions

A.N.= Here you go.

The opening ceremony was even more boring than I expected. Eiichiro, when I had asked him out of curiosity, had said that the opening ceremony was probably one of the most boring times of the first day at school.

Although, I would like to doubt that statement. While it was lackluster, it served as a good way to understand how the other students were.

Some were more athletic than others, while some were more academic and some looked so pathetic that I don't understand how they got admitted into the school.

A short lilac haired girl with a cane could be seen in the crowd standing out due to the dominating aura she released. And her cute looks too, which attracted a lot of attention from some perverted students. Something that she could obviously see since there was annoyance in her eyes as she looked at the opening ceremony with a smile.

Although, her smile was directed more specifically at the chairman. Maybe the chairman was acquaintances with her parents, or with the family? Or the chairman may also be her father too if you consider the similarity (in looks) in them.

A bald guy with a slightly intimidating figure was standing diligently, paying attention to the ceremony. Not that interesting.

A beautiful girl with strawberry-blonde hair and a well endowed figure could also be seen a few spaces behind the two. She had a cheerful smile and radiated positivity and kindness that could catch the eye of any normal boy in the school.

A few spaces behind him was one blond haired student who was garnering quite a lot of attention from girls. Although most of his attention was occupied in whispering to the red haired student in front of him.

The red haired student also was one to look at the ceremony but with a slight knowing smirk on his face. He looked really familiar, as if I had seen him before. Some famous maybe?

A magenta haired boy with a rugged look was standing in the crowd, a vicious smirk on his face, inviting people to provoke him into a fight. He was probably one of those guys who solved situations with violence.

The last pair that caught my attention were a boy and girl talking. The boy was athletic and had black hair while the girl too looked slightly like him albeit a bit more beautiful. Considering their faintly identical looks, they could be siblings or family maybe?

Meanwhile, it seemed that Kuroko was invisible as usual. That in itself was a talent of its own. There's no need to look around for him though. I would probably see him again in the class.

Seeing as I had been assigned the section D, looking for it seemed like a good idea for now.

Entering the assigned class of 1-D, I looked around to see my seat on the corner beside the window. It was a pretty good spot, considering my miserable luck. I could look out of the window if I got bored and I also had a steady supply of cold, fresh air if I ever needed it.

I could see the blue sky outside the window, something that I, who had lived in a closed room for most of my life, enjoyed. It had a good view and I could look out for any falling notebooks from the sky, forever making my life interesting.

Looking around, the class seemed to be only about half full. Idly noting that the black haired girl who was reading a book in the bus was also sitting beside me, I silently observed the entire class. A boy was garnering the attention of most of the girls while the cheerful girl from the bus was socializing expertly. The black haired siblings were in my class too, it seemed, with one of them sitting pretty close by.

Overlooking the seat in my front, I observed the blond haired boy from the bus enter the classroom, acting like he owned it. And judging by his attitude from the bus, he probably could too.