"I surrender!"

"Good!" she said, leaning down next to Lily. "I think he's learned his lesson."

"We need a boy," he said with a grin. "I'm outnumbered."

"Someday," she said with a wink, fixing Lily's ponytail.

"Little Miss. Lily, what do you want to do?" he asked, picking her up.

"Fly!" she said, pointing to the sky.

"Mummy?" he asked, and she let out a shaky breath. "It's not snowing anymore."

"Don't go very high," she ordered.

He nodded, pulling his broom out of his pocket. He then resized it and climbed on, carefully putting Lily in front of him. He wrapped one arm around her and slowly took off, smiling at the nervous look on his wife's face. He slowly flew around, his heart warming at the sound of his daughter's laughter.

"Having fun?"

"Yeah!" she said, looking back to Hermione. They flew around for a few more minutes before they dismounted, and she ran up to her mother.

"I think you and daddy enjoy giving mummy a heart attack," she said, rubbing her head.

"You worry too much," he replied, kissing her head.

"She's my child, too, you know."

"No kidding? I didn't have her with someone else?"

She glared at him. "You're mean."

"Mummy, I'm hungry," Lily cried, looking up at her mother.

"Let's go get some lunch," she said, and they walked back into the house to have lunch.

"Let's get you changed while mummy fixes lunch," Harry said, holding his hand out. She took it, and they traveled upstairs. Hermione smiled as she fixed everyone's lunches before they finally returned back downstairs.

"Here you go," she said, giving Lily a sandwich and apple slices. She dug into her meal.

"Thanks, love," Harry said, kissing Hermione's cheek and grabbing for his own sandwich.

"I can't believe how big she's getting," she said sadly, turning to look back at her daughter.

"I know. She needs to stop growing!" he said, ticking Lily's sides. She laughed, trying to swat her father's hands away.

"Say stop it daddy!"

"Stop it, daddy!" she told Harry, pointing to him. He turned to Hermione who grinned in response.

"You're a bad influence."

"I'm never a bad influence."

"Harry, you should start a club that teaches us how to defend ourselves against the dark arts!" he mimicked her. She smirked.

"I don't sound anything like that."

"Uh huh," he said, taking a bite of his sandwich. She sat down next to him

"It feels so nice to have a few days off," she said, pushing Lily's hair back behind her ear. He nodded.