fifteen

imma edit this tmw morning, sorry

The first thing Dream saw when he came back was George, who was now sitting on the desk chair and eating the food he had gotten him. The hospital room looked the same, but this time the curtains were drawn and a comfortable amount of light shone in the room.

George looked up with worried eyes, "Is everything okay?"

Dream found it funny that George cared so much about him.

"Yeah," the blonde laughed. "It's just my parents, they were looking for me."

"You didn't tell them that you were here?" George exclaimed, leaning back in the chair and making eye contact with Dream. "They're going to think I stole their son!" he paused, "Oh my god, I stole their son."

The blonde stepped away from the open door and into the room, offering a gentle smile. "It's not your fault, it was my choice to come here anyway," Dream shrugged, "And I had a lot of fun."

A small smile appeared on the brunette's face, but he still looked a little upset. "I did too, but you still should've told your parents."

Dream didn't respond, but walked over and leaned one arm on George's shoulder. "It's fine."

"No, it's not," he insisted with a firm expression.

George didn't like that Dream was breaking rules just to spend time with him. It was nerve racking, and he could easily be held accountable for the problems.

The blonde laughed, rolling his eyes a little, "I do this a lot, but I'm just surprised that they were looking for me this time."

"They don't-" George started, his voice softening, "They don't look for you?"

The room became still for a bit, the air conditioner gently humming in the background.

With a sigh, the blonde shook his head in response, "I guess not, they've always been busy."

"But they weren't yesterday?" the brunette clarified.

"Apparently not," Dream whispered, gently kissing George on the neck. "It's okay, forget about it, everything's fine."

A light blush rose to the brunette's face as Dream pulled away. They both stared each other lovingly, eyes sparkling with admiration.

"Your parents, they aren't close to you?" George asked softly, raising an eyebrow.

"Not really," the blonde whispered back. "I've always been distant with them, and life was good, so that's what I always did."

A troubled expression washed over George's face, "You really don't deserve that."

Dream shrugged once more, "I don't mind it, let's forget about it." He gestured to the breakfast spread across the table, "Is this okay? I didn't really know what you liked to eat."

The brunette beamed back at him, showing nothing but affection. "It's great," he spoke softly, "I owe you so much now."

"No, you don't," Dream chuckled. "And anyway, it's just breakfast."

"Stop being so modest, it's getting on my nerves George rolled his eyes. "And noticed how you got three drinks for me."

"I didn't know if you liked tea, juice, or coffee," the blonde complained.

"So you got me all? You really are in love."

Dream smiled fondly, "I guess so."

They shared the look for a couple of seconds before George looked away, his light blush immediately turning into a deeper color.