"I was hoping to be further than that."

"Just think about her. Tomorrow we'll be holding her and taking care of her."

"Easy for you to say. She's not coming out of you."

He pressed his lips together. "Not much longer, Hermione."

There was another knock on the door, and it opened to reveal her parents and Molly and Arthur.

"Hi, darling," Melinda said, walking over to Hermione to kiss her head.

"Hi, mum," she said back.

"We brought the baby's bag," Molly said, handing Harry the bag they had packed and left at The Burrow.

"Thank you," he said, putting it onto the couch.

"How far are you?" Melinda asked.

"I'm only four centimeters."

"How are you?" Arthur asked, clapping Harry's shoulder.

"I'm good."

Hermione cried out in pain, and Harry timed it with his watch as he waited for it to end. She then threw her head back against the pillow and let out a deep breath.

"Harry, let's go for a walk," Joseph said, and Arthur nodded in agreement. He kissed Hermione's head.

"Don't be gone for long."

"I'll be back as soon as I can," he whispered, kissing her hand. He then followed Joseph and Arthur out of the room.

"My granddaughter is almost here," Melinda said, rubbing Hermione's head.

"She's taking her sweet time," she replied back, sitting up.

"Try having seven of them," Molly said, patting her hand.

"Nope. Harry wants four and I can tell him right now that's not happening."

"I am so proud of the woman you have become," Melinda said, rubbing her arm. "You are married, just about to finish school and are having a baby."

"I thought you and dad would be disappointed with me."

"We would never be disappointed with you. It's just your hormones talking. We love you so much, Hermione."

"You're the same age Arthur and I were when we had Bill. I got pregnant almost immediately after leaving Hogwarts. If we can do it, so can you. Arthur and I are here for you, as are your mum and dad, I'm sure."

"Always," Melinda reassured her.

"We're ready for you, Lily."

"You're going quickly. I was in labor with Bill for nearly twenty-four hours."

"That's not making me feel better."

"I was in labor with you for about fifteen. Trust us, you're moving along quickly."

"Were either one of you late?"