I haven't met your parents yet.

Start from the beginning

Sawada and Hanna shook their heads at the teacher's poor attempt at making excuses. She then decided to let her students play ping pong, on their way Yankumi saw men being prideful who also looked like thugs. Yankumi thought that it would be bad for her students, they might start a fight with them.

"Everyone, bad news. Ping Pong tables are gone, too." Yankumi said with both of her arms raised.

The boys exclaimed, asking her what the hell is going on. She then told them all to go back to the room to discuss. On their way there, Yankumi caught sight of Fujiwara amd Kawashima and she went to talk to them.

Hanna went with the guys to go back to the room, they told her about Uchiyama crushing on some girl. Hanna then also teased him about it, laughing with her friends. Sawada was at the back watching the girl smile and laugh brightly making himself smile as well.

At the end of the day they all ended up gathering together with Fujiwara and Kawashima. Yankumi organized an impersonation contest for fun.

When it was Yankumi on the stage everyone but Hanna seemed to be all bored and gloomy. Kawashima and Fujiwara then participated to whatever Yankumi was doing, making the students suddenly become energetic.

The so called contest went on for quite a long time making everyone laugh. Hanna was seated in between Kuma and Sawada, she saw Uchiyama frantically looking at his watch, she then decided to ask him what was wrong the others also listening to him.

He said that he was supposed to go out with Wakaba chan, the girl he liked. They told him to go but sneaking out was difficult since Yankumi was guarding the door. Sawada then thought of a plan. He looked at the girl beside him who was supposed to be sulking,

"Get ready to run." he told her and Uchiyama, Hanna only nodded in response and following the boy's lead.

Sawada stood up with the girl beside him, walking over to where the door was, making everyone look at them. Hanna was behind the boy closely following him.

"Run when I say, go." he whispered to the girl.

By the time they reached where Yankumi was, Sawada took the girl's hand with his,

"Go!", and sprinted out of the room making Yankumi chase after them, the others cheered for the couple, running faster than the woman.

The two managed to lose Yankumi a couple of minutes after, they stopped by a bridge overlooking a beautiful view. Hanna let go of Sawada's hand and went to lean on the bridge trying to catch her breath, smoke coming out of her mouth and nose as it was cold out. Sawada did the same, leaning his back on the bridge next to the girl.

"You-I'm supposed to be mad and sulking at you." the girl said to him still out of breath. Sawada looked at her with his infamous smile.

"I know, that's why I led us here." he told her making the girl roll her eyes at him.

"So this was you damn plan all along, I should've known." she said now able to speak properly.

"Gomenasai." he said sincerely, looking at her eyes.

She looked back at him, upset that she couldn't even stay mad for longer than half of the day, damn his good looks and sincerity.

"Alright! Just please, don't die before-" she said cutting herself off.

"Before what?" the boy asked the girl, curious.

"Nothing, nevermind." she said, hopefully he'll let it go.

"I don't think that was nothing, what is it?" he said now infront of the girl holding her hands, she was cold even though she was already wearing warm clothes. He waited for her to look at him,

"Don't die before we could see the world together." she said not looking at him. Sawada could only laugh at the girl's response pulling the girl to a hug.

"That's ridiculous, I haven't even met your parents yet. I'm not going anywhere till then, alright?" he told the girl, she then hugged back as a response making the boy love the girl even more.

Minutes later, Wakaba chan ran into them asking for their help, Uchiyama was in trouble. The two then ran after her to where he was. They saw a group of men beating up Uchiyama, Hanna immediately ran to his friend who was being held on the ground.

She forcefully pushed him off of her friend, Sawada right beside her. The men continued to insult Uchiyama making Hanna stand up to punch him, Sawada held her back since it might cause bigger trouble if the school finds out, she might get expelled if the men decided to report them.

Back at the Inn, the others stood outside in the cold waiting for Hanna, Sawada, and Uchiyama to return. Wakaba then came running to them asking for help, telling them what had happened and immediately running to the others. When they got there they saw Sawada holding back an incredibly pissed off Hanna.

Yankumi told the others to stay back saying she'll handle everything. She shouted at the guys making Sawada and Hanna look at her. She approached the men after checking up on Uchiyama. Yankumi ended up beating up the thugs, they returned Uchiyama's wallet as well as the other things they stole then ran away, scared. They all went back to the Inn, Wakaba chan helped Uchiyama with his wounds, while the others teased him.

They all collectively decided to tell horror stories that night, what a terrible idea it was. Hanna volunteered to tell them the story about the place they were stayin in. She said she saw it a book in a souvenir shop she went, which was completely all made up. That night nobody got to sleep especially Yankumi who was scared, shitless.

Hanna on the other hand along with Sawada, decided to scare them even more by pranking them with mysterious figures, sounds and voices. What am unforgettable trip indeed.

Unedited
I haven't met your parents yet.