Cold

It was a sunday morning and Hanna was out on an errand for her grandmother. She was told to buy ingredients for lunch while her grandmother was busy making clothes for her store. Sawada tagged along saying he didn't have anything else to do anyway, she happened to ask him if he wanted to come along through messaging him since she was worried that he must've been eating instant food from convenience stores for quite some time.

They were in the middle of a crowded market, it was also quite cold that day in which Hanna did not expect since it was pretty warm before they went out. She only wore a jacket over her shirt, while Sawada was wearing a lot more warmer than her.

He called her stupid for that but nonetheless still worried about the girl. While Hanna went stall to stall she can't help but bring her hands together and rub them against the other. Hanna picked out the freshest ingredients from each stall with cold hands while Sawada carry them in a bag after.

Almost every other stall they went to they were mistaken for a young couple and every other person that they bought from was fond of the two in which they had a lot of benefits from. Most of the people gave them discounts and the others gave a bit more of what they initially bought but still with the same price. It was pretty beneficial, Hanna thought. They should do this more often.

By the time they were on their way back Sawada was carrying two large bags filled with vegetables and other stuff while Hanna walked infront of him eating fruits with very cold hands.

They went straight to the girl's house to cook their meal, Hanna prayed that her culinary skills wouldn't fail her. Went they got home Sawada immediately brought the bags straight to the kitchen where the girl had directed him. Hanna then went to get everything ready while she asked Sawada to chop some greens beside her, he noticed that her voice changed, she had a stuffed nose.

Her grandmother showed up just when they were done cooking. She saw the two cooking quite in harmony, she has grown quite fond of the boy her grandaughter is close friends with. When they were finished, Sawada was about to leave when the same girl he helped grabbed him by the side of his shirt and made him sit downand eat, he heared the girl sniffle from time to time which evidently worried him.

The next day was a school day, Hanna went to school later than Sawada.

"Ohayo! Hanna san!" Noda said cheerfully to the girl who had just stepped in to the classroom her classmates also greeting her with smiled and words.

The cheerful girl only hummed and nodded in response. This shocked the students staring at the girl while she walked to her seat. The boy that sat beside her also looked at her with a worried face. After she sat down she let out a sigh and put her head down to her arms.

The students were still shocked looking at each other. Yankumi then came in and greeted them cheerfully like always. She then proceeded to tell them about the school's sports competition, Hanna had her head on her hand looking seemingly fine. She was put on the basketball team, Sawada took glances at her from time to time.

After school the girl was practically lifeless, Sawada offered to walk her home in which she didn't have the energy to decline him. The next day she pushed herself to train for with her classmates since she didn't want to let them down. Tetsu san was their teaching them ways to win.

This continued for two more days, she even took time off of her Judo classes just for the competition, they had a deal with Sawatari san but she mostly did it for Kumiko. On the third day she was very pale, everyone was in the gym that day to watch them play, Sawada noticed the girl that was standing in the middle of the room, she had her hand on her waist and the other on her forehead. Sawada went to approach her while Kumiko followed behind, just when Sawada was about to put his hand on her shoulder she fell backwards. He went to catch her before she falls to the ground. She had her eyes close and was very pale, she was very warm to touch.

"Oi, Hanna wake up. Wake up!" he said a bit frantic as he shook her awake, just as Yankumi was gonna tell sawada to take her to the clinic, he carried the girl and ran to the school's clinic his classmates and Yankumi right behind. An hour later Hanna woke up, Sawada looking down at her quite pissed. She then went to sit up only to be pushed back down by him.

"You were sick and still overworked yourself, are you an idiot?" he told the girl. She only looked at him and smiled guiltily, "Thanks for your help Sawada kun."

After school Sawada went to walk her home, Hanna's grandmother was still back at her shop busy with clients same with her grandfather so he stayed home with her. He ended up taking care of the girl, falling asleep next to the girls bed.

He woke up the morning after, Hanna's grandparents called him to have breakfast before going home. He admired the scenery of the house, it had a great amount of greens. In the middle of their breakfast, the girl Sawada was worried about came out of the room and sat down with them to eat.

He went to put his hand on her forehead before her grandmother could bring her own hand up. The girl was well now but still the boy told her to not go to school that day, she didn't dare to argue since she herself knew she couldn't so she just went to see him out the door.

He went back to her after school with Yankumi tagging along. In just two days she managed to get better, and was healthy as ever. She was just in time for the sports competition, she was a bit late went the event happened that caused everyone to worry since they were short on teams and they might not get to play.

"Don't overwork yourself again, baka." Sawada told her before she went to play, "Hai!" she exclaimed saluting to him then running to the court.

In the end they won, the whole class cheering loudly leaving Sawatari san devastated. After school Hanna and the group went to walk home together, while their other friends were busy talking, Sawada pulled her to a stop and went to take her to a different route without being noticed.

The others noticed the two were gone a couple minutes later when they looked back at them. The two were in the same cafe they always go to, chatting when the others found them while looking at the huge window they were next to.

"OH! I FOUND THEM!" Kuma exclaimed pointing at his friends, the others also pointed at them before going in the cafe. The two of them ended up sharing their spot with their friends, they joked and talked the whole time.

Unedited
Cold.