Family for a day.

A few weeks later Hanna got to go back to school, she was free from her injury. As soon as she got back, the class welcomed her by telling horror stories in the classroom, they thought they did something. What they didn't know was that Hanna was a fan of horror, her old friends from abroad always showed her horrific movies and shows in which she eventually grew to love, she loved the thrill and the adrenaline you feel when you watch certain films like those.

She enjoyed listening to Sawada telling his horror story while their classmates were scared whilst listening to him, it was cut short when a certain woman screamed in terror which made everyone else in class scream.

"Oi, stop shouting." Sawada said to the teacher. She then proceeded to take the stuff they put on the windows off so that light would go through.

Hanna almost couldn't hold her laugh that moment and let out a giggle when they all went silent, which made her classmates confused on how she wasn't frightened or scared at all.

"That's because the person you planned all this horror stuff for is a fan of horror you idiots." Sawada told them.

"Eh? Shouldn't you have told us that sooner?" Noda asked him still frightened from Yankumi's scream.

"Then this wouldn't have been fun won't it? At least for us." Sawada said referring to him and the girl.

"You guys should come by my room and see my shelf dedicated only for horror stories." The girl said to them while still holding her laugh.

Yankumi then proceeded to get out of the room but not before telling them to self study. When the woman got out Hanna proceeded to let her laugh out which made Sawada chuckle as well. A few minutes after that they all went back to doing their own thing except studying, Hanna took this chance to sleep and dream only to be awoken by the sound of little footsteps that went pass her, she lifted her head to see a little boy who went directly behind Kuma and hid.

The girl was confused why there was a child and went to look around if someone else saw him too, but they were all busy even Kuma who the little boy was hiding behind of.

The boy lifted up his index finger to his mouth to gesture the girl to not tell him he was there, the girl only nodded and smiled at the boy and went to put her head back down again but still watching over the boy.

A couple seconds later Sawatari came in with another teacher and went to search around the room for a child, in which the whole classroom denied of seeing. The girl looked at the boy again who was still hidden until Sawatari made Kuma stand up and looked behind him.

Sawada was surprised that there was actually a child in the classroom, Sawatari went and picked the boy up while the small boy told him to let him go. The girl immediately stood up and went to the boy to try and get him from Sawatari. She was able to get the boy from the man and now carrying the little boy, just then three other teachers came into the room,

"Mama!" the little boy shouted and Hanna went to let him down gently. The boy ran directly towards the school nurse.

"Yuta!" Kawashima sensei exclaimed to the boy who was hugging her, which left all of the people surprised.

After school while Sawada and Hanna were on their way to the usual place they go to Yankumi went and asked them to help her look after the little boy who was called Yuta. Hanna accepted almost immediately, fascinated about the small human while Sawada only agreed since the person he was supposed to be with is going along with the teacher's favour.

They went to change their clothing first then came to the yakuza's house after. The teacher told them to help her conceal her family's background by keeping the boy company. While the two students listened to Yankumi brief her henchmen about the situation, Sawada became a bit concerned for their sake.