A sprained injury.

The next day Hanna didn't have to go to school since the parents and teachers meeting were still happening. She then went out to go to her Judo classes instead. She went and dressed in casual wear making sure to wear warm pants and jacket this time.

On her way home, she saw Natsumi with two other girls going in a club, she was worried about her so she decided to follow her inside. When she was inside she saw her and the two other girls with men crowding them, just then her phone rang, it was Kumi chan.

"Hello? Kumi chan, now is really not a good tim-" the girl was saying till she was cut off by the woman on the phone,

"Are you with Sawada?" The woman said quite out of breath, "Sawada? No I'm not with him, why is something wrong? What happened to him?" the girl responded now being frantic, worried for her friend.

"Sawada suddenly ran off and we can't find him anywhere."
"What?" the girl asked confused, she then looked back at Sawada's sister and saw that she was uncomfortable and telling her friends to leave while another man went and put his hand around her shoulders,

"Kumi chan, I need to go now. I'll meet you later." the girl said ending the call, dropping her bag by the counter somewhere in the club and running to Natsumi.

She went and grabbed the guy's arm off of the girl and tossing him to the side quite aggressively making the guy stumble.

"Oi! What do you think you're doing?" the other guy exclaimed at the girl who pushed his friend.

"You should learn other ways to approach women." Hanna said to the guy a few foot taller than her.

As she went to grab Natsumi out of the club, the same guy she tossed got up and grabbed Hanna by her jacket. She then grabbed the man's arm and twisted it and gave him a nice strong kick in his "you know what".

The man groaned in pain not even attempting to get up from the ground he was currently on. The other men then got up and started to go towards her. As another man attempted to grab her he was tossed by another and the man was thrown to the floor knocking a table while he fell.

Hanna went to look at the person who threw the man and was surprised to see none other than Sawada himself, "Onichan" Natsumi exclaimed.

Sawada looked at Hanna and the girl briefly before dodging the man who went to punch him, Hanna also went to help Sawada fight a couple bastards, landing perfect kicks to their "you know where" making them cry for their mothers and future families that may never happen.

After a couple of minutes into fighting Sawada went to his sister grabbed her hand about to leave, he then was pushed by another man quite harshly and was held down by two other guys, Hanna went to help him by grabbing one of the men and slamming their heads onto one of the tables while he did the same to the other. 

Their reign didn't last long when Sawada was again held down by the other guys, Hanna went running to him only to be stopped by Sawada himself.

"Hanna take her and run." Sawada said looking at her, while the men who beat him up ran away because of the police. Natsumi went to her brother making him get up while Hanna was devastated she couldn't do anything for her friend.

"Hanna! Get her and run!" Sawada yelled at her.
"Sawad-" she was cut off again by the same person,

"KAGUMI, HANA!" the boy said her full name now coughing quite harshly. Hanna then clenched her fists and went to take the girl away from her brother and ran, grabbing her bag along the way.